• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA = The Bin Of The WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThE cErEbRaL aSsAsIn said:
tna is funny its a joke like joe but they are some guys who are good i hope they can get out of it and in wwe or ecw or something before its to late

Please get out of the TNA forum if you dont like it...Thats it...No one cares if you hate it just if you hate it or dislike it dont talk shit about it in the TNA forum...So other people willl stop...m not flaming you...And please dont talk back to me in a rude manner and take my advise because your going to cause a fight with your comment...

yo ****** noone can say anything bad about tna cause you gave up your balls to it your gay get a life shane dick

get real guys it looks as if they are reading when they get on the mic i think it needs alot of work and by the way shane u dont scare me

wow first off get a better name you f'n clown. Secondly watch a freakin TNA ppv and then you'll realize that you've been wasting your time WITH WWQ.

The Q is for QU**R!!!

ok look at your name first off and second i would not pay for a tna ppv it would be a wast becouse all it would be the same thing but longer

This is coming from a guy that is a fan of batista, a man with no in ring talent, he's just charismatic.

No wonder he thinks TNA sucks. No really big, muscle bound men for him to jerk off too...

ok i cannot stand all the tna fans saying that ppl trash talk tna cause they're scared. why would someone be scared. its not like wwe in danger. to say that would be a joke. they have billions upon billions of dollars. they could do whatever they wanted. if tna because and kind of a challenge they could increase the high risk, but by no means do they need to. vince has pretty much made wrestling into what it is today and he knows how to keep wwe at the top so no wwe fans are not scared of tna.

sevastra said:
This is coming from a guy that is a fan of batista, a man with no in ring talent, he's just charismatic.

No wonder he thinks TNA sucks. No really big, muscle bound men for him to jerk off too...
oh iam so sorry did i hurt u by talking about fat joe i cant help u like fat guys dude

ok i cannot stand all the tna fans saying that ppl trash talk tna cause they're scared. why would someone be scared. its not like wwe in danger. to say that would be a joke. they have billions upon billions of dollars. they could do whatever they wanted. if tna because and kind of a challenge they could increase the high risk, but by no means do they need to. vince has pretty much made wrestling into what it is today and he knows how to keep wwe at the top so no wwe fans are not scared of tna.

If you were referring to shit then yes Vince mcmahon has turned wrestling into SHIT and incase u didnt notice its entertainment not wrestling anymore so your just another lamer who lieks to be entertained, And dude Batista is the lousiest shittes wrestler today so i wouldnt be bagging anyoen of i was u

Complex_Enigma said:
If you were referring to shit then yes Vince mcmahon has turned wrestling into SHIT and incase u didnt notice its entertainment not wrestling anymore so your just another lamer who lieks to be entertained, And dude Batista is the lousiest shittes wrestler today so i wouldnt be bagging anyoen of i was u
well dude it is entertainment thats what it is its fake so thats why wwe and ecw is better the only reason tna fans go on about their tna guys skills is becouse they dont no how to have good feudes or how to talk on the mic its boring thats why it sucks they need some one to come in and do thier dialog then maybe wwe fans would like it to

Batista doesnt know how to talk on a mic, So maybe he should go to TNA, Oh wait he has no skills either so i guess he is just shit, So maybe he should cut his loses and realise he is not a wrestler lol, And yes Wrestling is a pre determind sport, Emphisis is on sport so the wrestling should always be more in the spotlight not the acting skills, Thanks Vince

no Batista dont have mic skill but he is powerful i have alot of respect for him iam weight liffter and he is in great shape it takes alot time and tranning to get to his level but i will tell u they are alot of other guys in wwe thats has it all around and u know it

Yeah i know wwe has alot of all around talented guys i liek wwe but i also like tna, See now i wouldnt complain about hte wwe if there wrestlers were allowed to perform at there best and that is where the problem lies, TNA are allowed to be more risk taking in there wrestling whilst wwe consists of Chop punch kick slam finisher which is not cool

Well i cant really comment on that i only see ppv and there is not usually that much talking there, But with Christian Cage, double J, Steiner, Sting and what not there im sure they couldnt have that much trouble with dialougue

Complex_Enigma said:
Well i cant really comment on that i only see ppv and there is not usually that much talking there, But with Christian Cage, double J, Steiner, Sting and what not there im sure they couldnt have that much trouble with dialougue
i know but the same guys with the same stuff see my point

Yeah i suppose i do see where u are coming from in a way, But i still think the emphisis should be on wrestling now just dialouge

I think dialogue should be secondary to everything else. Actually, it doesn't really need to be there at all. Some of the best fueds invovled guys who didn't say anything. Now, some of their guys are good on the mic. Some of them aren't. But, that isn't what is important to me. But, anyway....it doesn't matter.

And for the record, I am not a big Joe fan. he's good, and I think put down too much, but I am not a fan of him. I just don't think that the big muscle bound guys from WWE are that entertaining. Batista, Masters, Cena.....none of them are worth anything.

^^^^ Excellently put man, Good call and agree all around

TNA is very entertaining Live. Iv'e been to a house show and I must say there X Division blows WWE Cruiserweights out of the water, but to be fair there are alot of washed up WWE Rejects in TNA, but their new talent is phenomanal. I would watch TNA more if it were 2 hours and live. I dont like how they tape and the results for 3 weeks are up on Wrestlezone. Plus their PPV are expensive for the brand. But first thing first, Jarett needs to go.

wow don't complement yourself you FN CLOWN. Anyone in the X division could school anyone in the WWE except for maybe kurt angle and Benoit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back