• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA = The Bin Of The WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude Christian is probably one of the best wrestlers ever, I would love for you to name me one person that could cut a better promo then him, He should be where Edge is now but wwe fucked up big time as towards the end of his wwe run he was insanly over but no what did they do, Had him Job to batista and even Stopped the Captain Charisma T - Shirts Which were awesome lol. SO please do not insult him by saying he is shit, As he has been in the top 10 wrestlers of the year for the past 4 years i think.
And as for Tna being shit man ur tripping.
P.S Petey williams = Awesome wrestler with best finisher EVER

Grungy wtf u talkin about? Christian has terrible promos and no to the guy who said I don't know anyone on TNA. I know the rejects from WWE lmao and I dont know the others cause they r minor!!!!

howcan i get it through to u that i know WWE are doing bad right now BUT HELOO!!! theyve been here for a heaps long time!!!!!

grr... macca is getting frustrated with people who have lower intelligance than him..

Dude ur lost, Christian kills in Promos and one liners. Macca u must not get frustrated with many people, Because i never met anyone with as low intelligence as u.

Wwe Is Just Better, Just Get Over It Tna Wrestling Fans....

deadmanwalking2006 said:
I dont see why people do this. If you dont like TNA then DONT POST IN THE TNA SECTION! DOnt waste everyones time discussing why TNAs better/worse than WWE. It just causes a big argument and is complete BS. If you dont like TNA, dont post in here. Simple. If you dont like WWE then don post there.

i couldnt have put it better myself

You are all being quite immature. For all the WWE Faithfulls, why don't you point out WWE's faults?...TNA Faithfulls, why can't you agree that **SO FAR** WWE is better, and I will tell you why.

WWE is better for one simple reason, they have been around longer.
That gives them big names like The Rock and Steve Austin. Give TNA some time and I'm sure they will have their own legends.
WWE also has more money. The only problem I really see is Vince Mcmahon.
He uses money stupidly, wastes talent (Christian, Ron Killings, and others), and he is drunk with power.
Vince focuses on new talent....He has to keep hiring new wrestlers and keeping the really old ones that have done everything they are going to do.
But obviously vince has done something right to be able to expand to 2 and a half shows (I wont count ecw just yet).

So stop saying things like "get off vince's dick"...It is immature and sickening to read..
Look at both points and actually discuss topics instead of fight for one side or you will get nowhere.

KC_DegenerationX said:
You are all being quite immature. For all the WWE Faithfulls, why don't you point out WWE's faults?...TNA Faithfulls, why can't you agree that **SO FAR** WWE is better, and I will tell you why.

That gives them big names like The Rock and Steve Austin. Give TNA some time and I'm sure they will have their own legends.
He uses money stupidly, wastes talent (Christian, Ron Killings, and others), and he is drunk with power.
Vince focuses on new talent....He has to keep hiring new wrestlers and keeping the really old ones that have done everything they are going to do.
But obviously vince has done something right to be able to expand to 2 and a half shows (I wont count ecw just yet).

So stop saying things like "get off vince's dick"...It is immature and sickening to read..
Look at both points and actually discuss topics instead of fight for one side or you will get nowhere.

I can agree with everything you said

Hmmm....Well why dont people give TNA a chance and maybe I will stop saying get off Vinces Dick.Most of the people who talk about TNA havent even watched it yet.I'll admit WWE is better but only because its been around longer.But if you can see TNA has way better Wrestling than RAW and SD combined and there only 1 hour long.Think about if it gets 2 hours which it will in a couple of months...

i watch Tna every week, and i think it is improving a little each week, once tna gets a better timeslot, the ratings will go way up, but for now WWE is a lot better than Tna, time will only tell

TNA=Bin of WWE?

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

RonaldMcdonald said:
TNA is the worst wrestling "thing" i've ever seen all it is , is the catchment of the WWE rejects I simply do not call it wrestling but a fast way to make some cash.

sorry but TNA isn't wrestling.

try watching it and try not to laugh.

:cuss2: Learn from the Macca.

Here Is A GREAT picture from thegupee1234 and it is totally right:

tnaicepickqr6.gif

Oh and WWE is the greatest of all time my ass! Damn your are so scared your TNA will over-power the WWE that you hate TNA with your guts. Lets compare shall we. TNA has better storyines than the WWE and if TNA had a two-hour show it would quick gain popularity. You say TNA ain't wrestling well it's way better wrestling than the WWE cause TNA lets the wrestler's do whatever they want in the ring while the WWE controls then like little puppets. You think that people in TNA can't wrestle but WWE does not thinks so, they stole Jeff Hardy, Sabu, Shannon Moore, Kid Kash and much more while they were with TNA! T-N-A! T-N-A! T-N-A!

gamehead said:
Oh and WWE is the greatest of all time my ass! Damn your are so scared your TNA will over-power the WWE that you hate TNA with your guts. Lets compare shall we. TNA has better storyines than the WWE and if TNA had a two-hour show it would quick gain popularity. You say TNA ain't wrestling well it's way better wrestling than the WWE cause TNA lets the wrestler's do whatever they want in the ring while the WWE controls then like little puppets. You think that people in TNA can't wrestle but WWE does not thinks so, they stole Jeff Hardy, Sabu, Shannon Moore, Kid Kash and much more while they were with TNA! T-N-A! T-N-A! T-N-A!
ok faghot raw is number 1 i see not tna on your sig so whictch sucks tna also they stole christian cage and sting and rinho so you stfu bicth get a life as soon as you hear wwe rules your i love TNA forever love tna so much go screw it

killak57 said:
ok faghot raw is number 1 i see not tna on your sig so whictch sucks tna also they stole christian cage and sting and rinho so you stfu bicth get a life as soon as you hear wwe rules your i love TNA forever love tna so much go screw it

what? learn how to spell first before you flame someone! Your scared of TNA too aren't you?

jeremiah_young said:
Hey ECW (the past great company...not the shell of itself on TV now) was built on rejects from WWE/F and WCW.

Raven(WCW), Justin Credible(WWE/F), Al Snow (WWE/F), Sabu (WCW), Rob Van Dam (WCW), Jerry Lynn(WCW/WWE/F) ect.

Much like TNA is too.

Then there were ECW's original stars Balls Mahoney, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Steve Corino, The Dudleys.

Like TNA's X stars.

Look TNA is a great company that yes uses a lot of talent that WWE let go but its not that they couldn't cut it in the WWE. Its that WWE couldn't find a place for them. They have like 700 wrestlers and can't keep them all. Hell they have a hard time finding spots for the guys they have now.

So TNA using talented name wrestlers isn't a problem...at least not to TNA fans like myself.

pefectly put the WWE marks use the same weak excuses I mean, was AJ Styles ever in WWE, what about Sting, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin, Samoa Joe, Senshi! All wrestling promotions have people from other promotions. The WWE has Booker T who made it big in WCW, Ric Flair made it big in the NWA, Mick Foley in WCW and ECW, even WWE's two of there three champs came from somewhere else Big Show in WCW and Booker T from ECW and WCW and also HALL OF FAMER the late great Eddie Guerrero came from ECW and WCW! Rey Mysterio from WCW and ECW. RVD from ECW. So you can't just say TNA takes other talent.

KC_DegenerationX said:

And no, I don't have to admit that WWE is better. They've been around longer? So what? That means they USED to be good, which I will admit. Up until the past four years, they were great. But no, I don't have to say they are better JUST because they have been around longer. In fact, they haven't been around longer. TNA is the NWA, which has been around forever. That belt that Jarret holds (which is blasphemous, I will give you that) was held by Lou Thesz, Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Ric Flair, Dory Funk, Buddy Rogers, Jack Brisco. So yeah, who's been around longer?

Anyway, just because they have had TV time, and money, doesn't equal a better show. Their shows aren't entertaining in the least bit. Did you see the match between Big Show and Batista? Oh my god that was terrible.

WWE does have its shining stars. CM Punk will be great there, if only they would let him use the pepsi plunge. Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Chris Benoit, Sabu, Tony Mamaluke, Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, RVD, and probably the best overall wrestler Kurt Angle. But, for the most part, these guys are either held down, or held back from what they can really do. You won't see WRESTLING matches the caliber that TNA offers in a WWE ring. One Night Stand 2 was so misleading in what I thought I was going to get in the new ECW.

I don't have to admit anything from what you put in your post, because none of it means a rats ass to me. I look at wrestling for what it is. I don't want to watch WWE because it has nothing of any caliber.

Though, I do agree that for the most part this is getting really immature. You apparently aren't allowed to have an actual discussion that makes sense without the inane ramblings of a 12 year old.

sevastra said:
And no, I don't have to admit that WWE is better. They've been around longer? So what? That means they USED to be good, which I will admit. Up until the past four years, they were great. But no, I don't have to say they are better JUST because they have been around longer. In fact, they haven't been around longer. TNA is the NWA, which has been around forever. That belt that Jarret holds (which is blasphemous, I will give you that) was held by Lou Thesz, Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Ric Flair, Dory Funk, Buddy Rogers, Jack Brisco. So yeah, who's been around longer?

Anyway, just because they have had TV time, and money, doesn't equal a better show. Their shows aren't entertaining in the least bit. Did you see the match between Big Show and Batista? Oh my god that was terrible.

WWE does have its shining stars. CM Punk will be great there, if only they would let him use the pepsi plunge. Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Chris Benoit, Sabu, Tony Mamaluke, Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, RVD, and probably the best overall wrestler Kurt Angle. But, for the most part, these guys are either held down, or held back from what they can really do. You won't see WRESTLING matches the caliber that TNA offers in a WWE ring. One Night Stand 2 was so misleading in what I thought I was going to get in the new ECW.

I don't have to admit anything from what you put in your post, because none of it means a rats ass to me. I look at wrestling for what it is. I don't want to watch WWE because it has nothing of any caliber.

Though, I do agree that for the most part this is getting really immature. You apparently aren't allowed to have an actual discussion that makes sense without the inane ramblings of a 12 year old.

Yeah..TNA is doing better than WWE...They may be able to get more better rating then WWE but that doesnt mean its better...WWE has been putting on shitty shows for the past few weeks...While TNA gets better and better every week...The main event next week Scott Steiner vs. Cristian Cage...PPV quality match for free...Where as WWe has a match like that and it ends in DQ...or some bull shit...WWe matches suck..They are too short or either been used week after weekk after week....Where as TNA has matches that end in either pinfall or submission most of the time...And no offence to SD! but its getting repettitive...and RAW is too with Edge/Cena and the Carlito/benjamin/nitro feud...

ShaneRamlall said:
Hmmm....Well why dont people give TNA a chance and maybe I will stop saying get off Vinces Dick. Most of the people who talk about TNA havent even watched it yet. I'll admit WWE is better but only because its been around longer. But if you can see TNA has way better Wrestling than RAW and SD combined and there only 1 hour long.Think about if it gets 2 hours which it will in a couple of months...

Now I do watch TNA every week along with WWE and even though I have been watching WWF/E since I was like 3 years old, I still enjoy TNA as well, however we cannot tell people to give TNA or WWE a chance, its THEIR choice as to what they want to watch because I don't think anyone would want to tell you what to watch, its your choice of course.

ShaneRamlall said:
Yeah..TNA is doing better than WWE...They may be able to get more better rating then WWE but that doesnt mean its better...WWE has been putting on shitty shows for the past few weeks...While TNA gets better and better every week...The main event next week Scott Steiner vs. Cristian Cage...PPV quality match for free...Where as WWe has a match like that and it ends in DQ...or some bull shit...WWe matches suck..They are too short or either been used week after weekk after week....Where as TNA has matches that end in either pinfall or submission most of the time...And no offence to SD! but its getting repettitive...and RAW is too with Edge/Cena and the Carlito/benjamin/Nitro feud...

WWE has been around longer, which means in the past they have done hundreds of storylines, and it's hard for a company like them to think of new idea's for storylines/fueds, where as TNA which debuted in 2002, have been around only 4 years, which gives them a chance to try new storylines, that probably WWE has already done, but probably the fans didn't like seeing in the WWE and would prefer to see it in TNA, and the WWE just can't change months worth of fueds/storylines just because fans are not enjoying it, and I know many of you guys can come up with better sotrylines/fueds in the WWE and know how to use some of the wrestlers better however, what if you think of a storyline or fued that you like but others don't? thats how the writers are right now, they're probably doing storylines that they think may work, but obviously many of you guys will disagree, so what makes you think that if you do a storyline in the WWE that everyone is gonna like it? and I know TNA produces better wrestling than WWE, I'll admit that as well, but to talk about WWF/E a company thats been around for over 30 years!!! and is a HUGE! part of professional wrestling history, and I know will be missed for sure if it ever went down, is just wrong, in my honest opinion because, they are like the MLB of Baseball, NBA of Basketball, NFL of Football & NHL of Hockey, they still are #1.

gamehead said:
pefectly put the WWE marks use the same weak excuses I mean, was AJ Styles ever in WWE, what about Sting, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin, Samoa Joe, Senshi! All wrestling promotions have people from other promotions. The WWE has Booker T who made it big in WCW, Ric Flair made it big in the NWA, Mick Foley in WCW and ECW, even WWE's two of there three champs came from somewhere else Big Show in WCW and Booker T from ECW and WCW and also HALL OF FAMER the late great Eddie Guerrero came from ECW and WCW! Rey Mysterio from WCW and ECW. RVD from ECW. So you can't just say TNA takes other talent.

Actually I do recall AJ Styles in the WWE, one time only though! it was a match on Sunday Night Heat, where he went one-on-one with The Hurricane (Greg Helms), it was a pretty good match actually! and this was back before TNA was created, so it was like a try-out match for AJ I believe.

tna is funny its a joke like joe but they are some guys who are good i hope they can get out of it and in wwe or ecw or something before its to late

ThE cErEbRaL aSsAsIn said:
tna is funny its a joke like joe but they are some guys who are good i hope they can get out of it and in wwe or ecw or something before its to late

I think your on the wrong Board man, lol. just j/k, However who knows perhaps some TNA wrestlers may jump ship to WWE one day. It would be like wCw guys jumping to the WWF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back