• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA = The Bin Of The WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lUV TNA AND I HOPE THEY SUCCEED WHERE WCW/ECW FAILED AND HOPEFULLY IN THE TNA WILL BE COMPETETION TO VINCES BABY
nah but i heard paul heyman is going to lead the ecw orginal to tna, and try to take over.
does anybody have any further info or can you confirm this rumor?

WTH!? Where did you hear that? That'd suck so much. I'm a fan of the original ECW but if they brought it into TNA... I dunno, but it'd definitely stop TNA doing their own thing. Besides, I don't see any chance of that situation happening.

War is written by those who win it; that's why WCW always gets hated so much and WWE gets talked about as if its a frikkin' real life superhero.

As for TNA being the bin of WWE? No way. It's a little known fact that AJ Styles, among other established TNA names, turned down a WWE developmental contract early in his career. The best TNA wrestlers, excluding Angle and Christian Cage, are the ones that never wrestled for WWE.

And to the moron that said TNA should fire Jarret: 1) He's one of the most hated and most established heels in the business 2) He owns half the company, that's like saying WWE should fire HHH!

And that's the gospel according to

Misterrrrr Sam (pause, pause) Sam!

This thread is six months old, why the hell are you guys bumping it up? Warning for TNA_Fan201 and Mr. Sam, dont particpate in stuff like this, or you will get a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back