• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA = The Bin Of The WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RonaldMcdonald said:
did you relize that tna is so bad that some of the superstars of tna are REQUESTING to leave?

why would McMahon want to to with people like that?
I don't know. Ask Jeff Hardy's worthless ass. McMahon loves to raid talent from other smaller companies and claim he built their stars. Hulk Hogan. Macho Man. Bret Hart. The list goes on. This was how he made the company what it is. By stealing talent. I guarantee you he sees the potential in a boatload of TNA's talent at present. And it has to piss him off that some of the athletes that he and his Stamford S**theads couldn't find a direction for are flourishing down south. Christian, Rhyno, Jeff Jarrett. It also bugs him that guys prefer working down there and won't come up north such as A.J. Styles and Samoa Joe. And please, astound me with just why "TNA is so bad." Please.

Aeksis8745 said:
Or maybe they just want more money. Its not like the environment that wcw had the last couple of its years with wrestlers complaining on live tv about getting out of their contracts.
Yep. WCW was a sinking ship that had zero company direction and dwindling fan interest with almost zero crowd response at the events (kind of like WWE is now...mostly at Smackdown, though). TNA has consistent pops, even for its undercard and some of the stars that aren't getting their "spot" right away are getting pissed off. Monty doesn't deserve anything, if you ask me. He's like Batista or Goldberg. People just wait for him to do his finisher and that's it. Truth is another story, though. He does deserve to be a main-eventer and should be re-elevated within the company. This is the only glaring blunder TNA management has made with regards to roster movement, if you ask me.

RonaldMcdonald said:
i loved wcw's ideas and some of the famous wrestlers name were born there. Tna is all about the new moves that no one has done.
Some of WCW's ideas were awesome. The period of time when Bischoff and Russo were both in the company was electric and the semi-shoots they pulled on each other were crazy. However, because the ratings didn't jump in overnight, WB pulled the plug on that operation and once again killed any of the momentum that they had built. WCW, if run properly, wouldn't have just stayed on top, but would've permanently demoted WWF as the major wrestling superpower in the states. Too many idiots were trying to steer the wheel, when they should've just let Russo drive. After all, his brainpower was what turned the WWF around and helped it come back to beat Nitro. TNA has the foundation for a great company. If they can get to where they can tour consistently and stay self-sufficient, then they will definitely have a shot at fighting Titan with the next decade. After all, it only took five years for Ted Turner to bankroll his first victories in the Monday Night Wars.

I've only watched TNA a few times and am a devoted Raw and WWECW fan, would you recommend it to someone like me?

Kasey is right. I mean, look at the TNA crowds. Last night, the people wouldnt keep quiet when they were cheering for Eric Young. Why? I think to a certain extent theyr'e smarks who have a lot of love for a talented wrestler. Later on, they boo at Jarret to the point where you can hardly hear him... mostly because theyr'e just marks. It's such a nice thing to see on a wrestling show. A ton of people not only respecting someone who hasnt been put over a lot of people, but people also enjoying the time they have with the massive heels currently headlining.

TNA is liked... and if you like it, you usually like the whole card. I buy all the DVD's, and honestly never fast foward through anything the first time through. They have so much talent bursting out of that company... it makes it a joy to watch. That I think, is where TNA is going to find a loyal enough fan base to keep it's stock rising. Granted, they need better writers.

P.S. McMahon will hire anyone he can that will make him a bit of money. I dont rule out McMahon hiring Monty Brown and Ron Killings as soon as they can compete, or possibly before and just holding on to them.

Mr. Sam said:
I've only watched TNA a few times and am a devoted Raw and WWECW fan, would you recommend it to someone like me?
If you like to watch wrestling for the sake of WRESTLING, then you bet. If you watch for "sports entertainment" then tread lightly my good man. Buy the Bound for Glory PPV. I can guarantee you it'll be worth more than the last five WWE PPVs put together...including Wrestlemania. I've never once chucked down thirty bucks for a TNA PPV and been disappointed. I've been robbed by Vince McMahon for more money on many an occasion.

theres been a guy sending me flaming messages at me and i want him to stop he has gone to far and i am getting the thought he has a mental diesase by the way he is acting . YES you know who you are.

RonaldMcdonald said:
theres been a guy sending me flaming messages at me and i want him to stop he has gone to far and i am getting the thought he has a mental diesase by the way he is acting . YES you know who you are.
What's he saying? Is it funny? Or just creepy?

he is creep he sounds insane lol he sends me weird messages, everytime i get on WZ forums theres a message from him flamming me.

RonaldMcdonald said:

Report it to an Admin or Super Mod, asking him to stop won't do a thing if hes that bad.

Kasey said:
If you like to watch wrestling for the sake of WRESTLING, then you bet. If you watch for "sports entertainment" then tread lightly my good man. Buy the Bound for Glory PPV. I can guarantee you it'll be worth more than the last five WWE PPVs put together...including Wrestlemania. I've never once chucked down thirty bucks for a TNA PPV and been disappointed. I've been robbed by Vince McMahon for more money on many an occasion.

I don't have the right channels for TNA in UK so i can't but i would like to see how they do things

RonaldMcdonald said:
TNA is the worst wrestling "thing" i've ever seen all it is , is the catchment of the WWE rejects I simply do not call it wrestling but a fast way to make some cash.

sorry but TNA isn't wrestling.

try watching it and try not to laugh.

:cuss2: Learn from the Macca.

Here Is A GREAT picture from thegupee1234 and it is totally right:

tnaicepickqr6.gif

= A note to the guy who made a copy of this sig ^ he changed it around so its WWE not TNA his name starts with G. Yes he knows who he is. If you love TNA so much why bother fighting a mcdonalds clown?

Rules:
1. No Flamming
2. No Spamming
3. No Urls.
4. WZ forums Rules Apply

Post Away

You are talking out of ur ass TNA is Wrestling and WWE is hsit lthey live of dead perple with soap like story lines i like wwe but i wud rather tna anyday you dont like TNA stay out of the forum geek

.Fallout. said:
I don't have the right channels for TNA in UK so i can't but i would like to see how they do things
See if you can order a DVD from them. I'm not sure if Amazon delivers to the UK but those guys have everything. Get the Best of the X-Division series and try a couple of others.

TNA and WWE are good but TNA's matches looked Scripted really bad...theres no way they could pull that shit off if they didnt sit for and hour and plan out everly second of the match...this is most the X Division...the NWA title Division sucks because they have old has beens wrestling for it like sting and double J...they need to fire jarrett!!!he sucks!im glad Monty Brown and Ron Killings Are leaving soon!They are smart!

ray2kx5 said:
TNA and WWE are good but TNA's matches looked Scripted really bad...theres no way they could pull that shit off if they didnt sit for and hour and plan out everly second of the match...this is most the X Division...the NWA title Division sucks because they have old has beens wrestling for it like sting and double J...they need to fire jarrett!!!he sucks!im glad Monty Brown and Ron Killings Are leaving soon!They are smart!
I don't know about any other wrestling fans, but I'd take a well performed wrestling match from the X-division that is carried out in a crisp fashion than some unperplanned trash that WWE spits out from underqualified personnel. And I disagree that TNA's matches look any more scripted than anything you'd find from Titan. I'd also go for TNA's world title roster of actual wrestlers (as over the hill as some may be) over the young lions of WWE who are too cluelessly green to poor piss out of a boot when it comes to working in the ring. Big Show, Cena, and most of all Batista are not even a remotely decent example of a championship roster. Besides, at least old farts like Sting and Jarrett can entertain a crowd past ten minutes. This is not me saying that WWE has no talent whatsoever, because they do. Vince McMahon just doesn't have a single idea of how to use most of it.

wwe have WCW and ECW rejects as well. Remember the monday Night war With WCW how wwe stole wcw talen. wwe also stole TNA talent as well. so think before you guys say thast tna just stole the wwe rejects .

TNA is the rejected WWE roster. TNA is just the next WCW. yes, some of the guys on there are really awesome, but this is whats going to happen. TNA is going to invade or something, get bigger than WWE like WCW was, a lot of battles will go down, lots of trash talk, vince buys the company, end of discussion.

jawn87 said:
TNA is the rejected WWE roster. TNA is just the next WCW. yes, some of the guys on there are really awesome, but this is whats going to happen. TNA is going to invade or something, get bigger than WWE like WCW was, a lot of battles will go down, lots of trash talk, vince buys the company, end of discussion.

Do you listen to yourself speak???

TNA is gonna get bigger than the WWE, magic will occur, Vince buys TNA, the end???????????????

Congratulations that is the most coherent statement I have ever read. (Danger, danger, sarcasm overload!!!)

Christian Cage left WWE, he wasn't fired.

Kurt Angle left WWE, he wasn't fired.

Team 3D and Brother Runt requested a release, they weren't told to leave.

AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Abyss, the list continues, all rejected WWE contracts.

So i fail to see how TNA is WWE's bin. Kip James, yes. BG James, maybe. But who else is there that was fired by WWE?

Honestly.... I've beenn watchiing wrestling for a very long time. TNA puts on a good show, but it's still very young. They are still trying to figure out what works for them. The six sided ring is great, and the x-division is awesome. Now I've never actually sat and watched a full show, that's not because it wasn't good... but I can't even sit and watch Raw from beginning to end. I would honestly watch TNA over Smackdown, no doubt about it. The addition of Kurt Angle has changed the wrestling business for good. WWE is gonna get better, and TNA is gonna get ratings. Vince offically has competition and it's TNA. I think it's the best thing that could have happened to the business because it will force WWE to put together a better show, and even possibly put an end to the two seperate brands.

TNA is not the bin of WWE. Kurt Angle is far from garbage Ronald. To be the bin of WWE, you would have to be taking garbage, and he is far from it. Kurt Angle has opened the door. Kurt Angle has changed the wrestling business. I'll watch TNA now just to see Kurt. Not only will I watch TNA now, but Jericho, Benoit, Goldberg and any other top named pro wrestler will take TNA much more seriously now, and will definately take them into consideration. Thank you TNA... for making wrestling interesting again.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back