• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12/23/10

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Ho Ho Ho, and Knockouts Too!
TNA "iMPACT!" and ReAction
Live Discussion for 12/23/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9a66dc56985e2f5f7def2f0d1f5e67f5_XL.jpg

It's the special Holiday Christmas edition of iMPACT this Thursday on SpikeTV!

holiday1.jpg

TNA World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns will defend the
gold in an eight-man bout! It will be Team Guns vs. Team Money - The Guns
and Matt Morgan and Rob Van Dam vs. Beer Money, TNA World Heavyweight
Champion Jeff Hardy and Abyss! Safe to deduce Abyss and RVD are now
feuding again, yeah?

holiday4.jpg

TNA Television Champion Douglas Williams will defend the gold against former
titleholder against AJ Stylesb in an Ironman Match! No jokes here — this should
be fuckin' awesome.

holiday2.jpg

It will be the Finals of the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Title Tournament to crown new
champions, as The Beautiful People face Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne and Tara.
I'd expect some ****ty Santa-gear to be plenty here!

holiday3.jpg

Plus, it will be Kazarian vs. Robbie E. vs. Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck to determine the new
#1 contender to new TNA X Division Champion Jay Lethal!

[YOUTUBE]xLhHr9R8UMU[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the January 9 "Genesis" Pay-Per-View continues, where Matt Morgan will
face Mr. Anderson to determine who challenges Jeff Hardy for the TNA World
Heavyweight Championship! What will happen between Morgan and Anderson on iMPACT
as TNA counts down to January 9?

Then, stay tuned after iMPACT for an all-new edition of ReACTION - TNA Wrestling's
docu-style aftermath from iMPACT featuring your favorite Superstars! It's 3 hours of
Total Nonstop Action every Thursday night exclusively on SpikeTV! Can't watch it
Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record all 3 hours!

I've been hearing some excitement for tonight, but I haven't watched TNA much in the last year, and I haven't watched it at all since the last match in the MCMG/Beer Money series.

Is tonight a good night to give TNA another shot?

I'm gonna be missing the first 20 minutes or so and I'd better see a detailed LD when I get back.

Be on the look out for heel turns. If they do their 50th since 10/10/10 they get a set of Star Trek steak knives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back