TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.16.10

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Still Immortal?
TNA "iMPACT!" and ReAction
Live Discussion for 12/16/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9a66dc56985e2f5f7def2f0d1f5e67f5_XL.jpg

This Thursday night, the countdown continues to TNA Wrestling's January's "Genesis"
Pay-Per-View spectacular!

impact1.jpg

The TNA X Division Championship will be on the line in a rematch as titleholder
Robbie E[b/] with Cookie defends against Jay Lethal. Odd, no gimmick
stipulation, my dude?

The TNA Women's Tag Team Championship Tournament continues with
The Beautiful People vs. Mickie James and a partner to be selected
by Eric Bischoff.

impact2.jpg

Plus, Rob Van Dam will be in action against the returning "Freak" Rob Terry.

Plus, what will happen between "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan and Mr. Anderson
as the countdown begins to their #1 Contenders Match at the "Genesis"
Pay-per-View on Sunday, January 9?

[YOUTUBE]E0Jvm6NvUCM[/YOUTUBE]

Then, stay tuned after iMPACT for an all-new edition of ReACTION - TNA Wrestling's
docu-style aftermath from iMPACT featuring your favorite Superstars! It's 3 hours of
Total Nonstop Action every Thursday night exclusively on SpikeTV! Can't watch it
Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record all 3 hours!

So Rob Terry is still employed....

What are the odds Mickie James' partner is Madison Rayne? Seems it would be a typical setup for TBP to get the tag belts so they stay relevant. And this pushes James to the Knockout title which we all knew would happen pretty quick anyways. And with Tara injured I guess that feud is done at least temporarily.

And I know it's probably too soon, but please have Lethal win the belt back. Robbie E's gimmick is absolutely painful to watch and Lethal is way better than how he's used.

Oddly enough, I might not be here because I may have a friend (girl) coming over to watch Impact. Yes, you read that right.

I can think of plenty of things I'd rather do with a lady friend than watch iMPACT!

No, not watch Raw.

I'm offended!! LOL :banghead: just kidding...u dashing bastard...

Ok, we know you are a fan, and you are one of like, 3 on here. So the odds of one of you 3 coming to my house to watch a wrestling show is quite low.

Although, based on the descriptions you've given of yourself, my friend and you have a lot in common so I guess it makes sense.

It's that time again, time for my weekly hopes for TNA to be shattered into a thousand pieces. Let's get this shit started I guess.

I bet you know quite a bit about blood-filled condoms, don't you KB?

I'm fairly certain the concussion is legit though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back