• Kane - World Heavyweight Title

• Daniel Bryan - US Title

• Dolph Ziggler - Intercontinental Title

• AJ Styles - TNA World Title

• Motor City Machineguns - TNA Tag Titles

• The Miz - US Title

• Laycool - Divas Title

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kane has to win here. He’s held the World Heavyweight Championship for a good 5 months and has looked super strong for most of it. His feud right now with Edge is hurting his reign as he looks pretty weak but his feud with Undertaker really made him look strong. He’s beaten Taker at 3 seperate PPV’s for the championship and has beaten everyone else that stood in his way. His angle of finding the Undertaker’s attacker was also a good angle which showed how good his promo skills can be.

He’s also been deserving of his championship run after being a loyal and hard worker for the WWE.

On a side note, why the hell isn’t Jeff Hardy included on this poll?!

Honourable mentions to Bryan’s US run and the MCMG’s Tag Title run.

There haven' been many good title reigns this year. But one has stood out: Laycool. I love what they did with splitting the belt and everything. They have stood out in the Diva division and they have bee entertaining with or without the belt(s).

It's definitely gotta be the Big Red Monster. What a World Title run he had. I mean, he defeated 2 fan favorites. He beat Rey Mysterio in spectacular fashion, he beat Undertaker 3 times in a row in 3 straight pay-per-views and in my days of watching, I've never seen that happen. Kane's mic skills have progressed and his run has been spectacular. He deserves credit and he deserves this award,

The Motorcity Machine Guns have put on one hell of a show in gaining and maintaining their tag team championship. You know when the Guns come to the ring you are in for a good match.

Ric-Flair.jpg

My vote would be for Kane. His last month was a joke but from July-October it was the best World Title reign I have seen in a long time. His feud with Taker was still entertaining even in 2010 and the belt needed prestige. Kane did a great job in bringing prestige back to the belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back