This Thread is rated MA

Don't take offense to this,but I feel like tops that won't swap are the most stingy people on the planet :lmao:

That's why, whenever I am in a relationship with a guy, he's usually a bottom.

Most bottoms don't want to switch anyway.

I would never bottom in a million years. Anything from the waist up is fair game though.

I'm tempted to find someone who's being a dick on here and just start calling them a rapist or something of that caliber

this_thread_needs.jpg

Thank you. I may not have NorCal stories to tell, but when something awesome like this happens I want to share it with the world like the herpes I probably got. I have a fairly active sex life, but these are like fucking Unicorns man. So rare.

I didn't count the first one since it was a horrible experience, but this one does and I can cross it off my Fucket List. A Fucket List is something every man or woman has. It's like a Bucket List, but comprised of things or people or ways you would like to fuck before you die. I've been meaning to cross ''100% Black Chick" off my list for a while now but haven't gotten to it. Mostly because I don't like black chicks, but it's an experience I feel I need to have eventually.

Hey man, got me on this one. Never had a threesome. moreso becuase I dont really have any interest in one, but still. Fun story tho.

Hey man, got me on this one. Never had a threesome. moreso becuase I dont really have any interest in one, but still. Fun story tho.

I didn't really either honestly. It was something I was curious about but I would have rather have crossed doing my exes mom off my Fucket List then a threesome. It just happened.

I didn't really either honestly. It was something I was curious about but I would have rather have crossed doing my exes mom off my Fucket List then a threesome. It just happened.

I got ya bro....not something you needed to do, but fuck, it was right in front of you, may as well.

Not an actual question but consider the things I talk about on here and I think you can put the pieces together yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back