This Thread is rated MA

Congratulations Armbar, color me impressed. I have come to the conclusion that I don't have the sexual expertise to work a threesome, so your ability to is definitely an enviable trait.

Congratulations Armbar, color me impressed. I have come to the conclusion that I don't have the sexual expertise to work a threesome, so your ability to is definitely an enviable trait.

It's more about adapting to the situation then basic love making skills. you have to be very aware. Like, I wasn't quite sure what I was and wasn't allowed to do haha. I just said fuck it and did whatever came naturally and it worked out well. The first one I had though was horrible. I was too new to the sex scene and I basically just watched two chicks do it while I occasionally got involved for 5 seconds at a time. Horrible experience.

It's more about adapting to the situation then basic love making skills. you have to be very aware. Like, I wasn't quite sure what I was and wasn't allowed to do haha. I just said fuck it and did whatever came naturally and it worked out well. The first one I had though was horrible. I was too new to the sex scene and I basically just watched two chicks do it while I occasionally got involved for 5 seconds at a time. Horrible experience.

How is that a horrible experience? Lay down, cross your feet, put your hands behind your head and enjoy the show dude

How is that a horrible experience? Lay down, cross your feet, put your hands behind your head and enjoy the show dude

I don't find chicks making out attractive. I don't find it unattractive, but it doesn't really do anything for me. They were also both 19 and were more into girls then guys so I felt kinda out of place. This time went way better than my first time for numerous reasons, the biggest one being I'm not an inexperienced 16 year old anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back