This Thread is rated MA

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
Well maybe not so much, unless I get questions that require me to go into deeper details.

Long story short, I had my second threesome last night. The first was when I was about 16 and definitely didn't have the tools handle two females at the same time (I still might not). I met this babe on Facebook (yeah Facebook fuck you don't judge me, I'm a master social networker) and have been talking to her for about two weeks now. I pick her up and apparently her friends would like to come along to have some drinks. No problem with me, the more the merrier. So we go to my friends house, start making some drinks. Fast forward to about 2 in the morning and the ladies are ''getting tired''. I would have taken this as a sign that my night would end dry, but when we were in the car they were ''too tired'' for the small 20 minute car ride home and wanted to sleep NOW. That's when the theme song from Ferris Beuller started playing in my head. OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHH. BUM BUM. OHHHH YEAAAHHHHHH.

Drive to my place which was only about a mile away and faster then a fat girls mouth waters while passing by a Golden Corral, we were down to business. Much more enjoyable then my first time, though my dates friend was probably more of a 7 when I definitely consider my date a 10. A 10 in my tastes that is. I have notorious bad tastes in ladies. If anyone wants further details, by all means ask. These kinds of stories are always worth sharing.

Thank you. I may not have NorCal stories to tell, but when something awesome like this happens I want to share it with the world like the herpes I probably got. I have a fairly active sex life, but these are like fucking Unicorns man. So rare.

I didn't count the first one since it was a horrible experience, but this one does and I can cross it off my Fucket List. A Fucket List is something every man or woman has. It's like a Bucket List, but comprised of things or people or ways you would like to fuck before you die. I've been meaning to cross ''100% Black Chick" off my list for a while now but haven't gotten to it. Mostly because I don't like black chicks, but it's an experience I feel I need to have eventually.

This is Wrestlezone, so 2 things must be asked.

1. Pics or GTFO.
2. Did you pee in (one of) her butt(s)?

Oh, and

3. AWESOME, man. Congrats on crossing that one off the list.

My mom was definitely proud, I could tell by the look in her eyes as she was watching.

1. I didn't take any pics so I suppose I could GTFO. Though for anyone that is my Facebook pal can find my lady on my friends list if you wanna be creepy and check her out.

2. No, but I did make doggy style love to a chick who was giving oral pleasures to another chick. Very few things can make one feel more manly. Maybe driving a big truck backwards, but that's about it.

My mom was definitely proud, I could tell by the look in her eyes as she was watching.
:lol::lol::lol:
1. I didn't take any pics so I suppose I could GTFO. Though for anyone that is my Facebook pal can find my lady on my friends list if you wanna be creepy and check her out.
Don't worry, I was not in need of pics, twas merely quoting typical WZ shit.

2. No, but I did make doggy style love to a chick who was giving oral pleasures to another chick. Very few things can make one feel more manly. Maybe driving a big truck backwards, but that's about it.
Damn, you definitely win. Especially since (as you said) the 2 girls were both over a 7 (on your scale).

EDIT: when I first saw the thread title, I thought it said "This Thread is rated MMA"... I thought you were gonna talk about your upcoming fight. Instead we get a sex story that makes D-Mans look bad (no offense, but 2 girls >>>>>> 1 girl).

The Giver was an excellent book.
No, you cretin.

513GdizPk6L._bL160_.jpg

FunKay: No actually I probably shouldn't have done anything of a sexual nature less then two weeks before my fight. I said fuck it though, I had already had drunken Carls Jr. I figured I fucked up, may as well fuck up a lil bit more.

Stormtrooper: I figured y'all would rather hear this story then something about my fight ha. I'll have to read D-Man's story.

Coco: This Curious George may in fact need to visit a hospital of sorts this week. Good call.

Sean: Perhaps ;)

I didn't count the first one since it was a horrible experience, but this one does and I can cross it off my Fucket List. A Fucket List is something every man or woman has. It's like a Bucket List, but comprised of things or people or ways you would like to fuck before you die. I've been meaning to cross ''100% Black Chick" off my list for a while now but haven't gotten to it. Mostly because I don't like black chicks, but it's an experience I feel I need to have eventually.

That's ok, you'll get the opprotunity.

But don't sweat it, nobody around here likes 100% Black Chicks.

I didn't count the first one since it was a horrible experience, but this one does and I can cross it off my Fucket List. A Fucket List is something every man or woman has. It's like a Bucket List, but comprised of things or people or ways you would like to fuck before you die.

There's a thread in that, if ever I saw one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back