This Needs to Be Addressed

Just remember creative also have to read through these all.

All 30 do 2000 words that's like reading Hamlet.

You can do a good RP in a short amount of time, people think longer is better. It isn't.

Lee is 100% right. There is not a round I hate all of you more than the Lottery round since everyone seems to write 10,000 word RPs

See, thats how i won last year. Make a cutesy hype video with nice pictures explaining shit and viola.

You can do a good RP in a short amount of time, people think longer is better. It isn't.

So then what have you thought about my RPs so far? I think they've been good, but I know I can do more.

Lee is 100% right. There is not a round I hate all of you more than the Lottery round since everyone seems to write 10,000 word RPs

I have never done a word count, but I'm sure I could double my longest Doe RP and still not come close to 10K.

I was just picking a random large number ;)

A lot of them feel that long though. That's one reason I do short RPs; they can only be so ba . If a long RP is bad, reading it is like torture.

Our love/hate relationship is still some of the best drama the fed has ever seen. This is so boring by comparison.

Just discovering this thread and nice to be briefly mentioned but do wish to address two things:

Coco did come back following his own Bar Room thread - Kravinoff was a surprise Lottery entrant and was scheduled to be a major element of WZCW vs. AoC I remember because I arranged and pitched it. Like Dave, I was of the opinion that we should welcome any and all back.

Second:

But that was largely due to my pitched ideas being given to creative members instead while SHIT/Barbosa was a largely neglected feud until Showtime wrote the MOTY. Abother thing that was rectified to be fair.

Assuming this is in reference to Holmes is fired/rehired, the idea wasn't taken from you but rather we had very similar ideas. As I wasn't involved with SHIT/Barbosa, I never actually read your PM pitching the firing idea until after you pointed out my storyline was very, very similar. The events were entirely coincidental.

Also I do agree that people walk on egg shells most times with creative: there were times I was left scratching my head because I didn't know where to go with Holmes because no one would say a bad word about the character or my RPs. That made it difficult to write and lead to stagnation and my first exit.

Trust me when I say folks in creative want to hear when they're not doing so good because they can get better as a result.

And that's the issue. Coco and JGlass both threw a fit because they lost a match, rather than calmly trying to deal with it, both them and others said dickish stuff because it was an argument on the internet, and now neither one will come back (RIP Coco).

I didn't throw a fit because I lost a match. I was pissed off because neither of the two best RPs won over a remarkably average RP.

Dealing with things calmly rarely works in WZCW. Go big or go home.

Also, you can add Coco to that list. I know he wasn't a piece of cake to deal with a lot of the time, but the exact same thing happened to him.
Blow me?

Please?

Барбоса;5264403 said:
All of these WZCW "shoot"/complaint threads should be gathered together for posterity.

And as a continual reminder to all that the same problems keep arising.
x2

And my RP's were actually pretty decent. Albit short and grammatically incorrect at times I just feel like 95% of the judges didn't like either me, my gimmick or both.

The short version as best I can remember is that we knew Doug was awful, but he came in claiming that he was an experienced and well-decorated e-fedder. He was really bad, so the idea was to put him as the head of a stable with two newer guys and hope it would help all three. As we found out, FunKay and FalK went on to great success, and Doug was still shitty Doug.

This is drunk Ty talking.

You sucked.

Sober me will agree in the morning.

I concur.
Oh god. I remember why I love WZCW.

I thought about doing that last year at the Lottery. Then when I ended up with an RP so long that it took 3 separate PM's to PM a draft of it to myself, I cut off a little more than half of it. The final version had 3,568 words. The original had like 7,500+.
Holy balls. Your average wrestling section posts were always overlong back in the day. I can't imagine subjecting myself to one of your RPs.

Coco did come back following his own Bar Room thread - Kravinoff was a surprise Lottery entrant and was scheduled to be a major element of WZCW vs. AoC I remember because I arranged and pitched it. Like Dave, I was of the opinion that we should welcome any and all back.
I actually remember having fun at this time. Fair play.

Coco and JGlass both threw a fit because they lost a match, rather than calmly trying to deal with it, both them and others said dickish stuff because it was an argument on the internet, and now neither one will come back (RIP Coco).
Can't speak for JGlass, but I'm fairly certain I was riding upward momentum when I decided to set fire to the bridge.

I'll trust someone else to get the dates right. But I've always felt intellectually superior to Thriller, so this should be an easy one.

Anybody who doesn't like WZCW is automatically a member of the Cult of Kapu Wrestling Federation.

That's right; if you don't like WZCW, you're a COK wrestler.

Anybody who doesn't like WZCW is automatically a member of the Cult of Kapu Wrestling Federation.

That's right; if you don't like WZCW, you're a COK wrestler.
You've just earned my undisputed hatred you COK sucker. Tread lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back