Big Announcement

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
As promised earlier today, we have a big announcement regarding WZCW.

After much time and thought, FunKay has decided to step away from the creative team. While we hate to see him go, we more than understand his decision to step away.

On a similar note, as some of you may have noticed, NSL has been absent from the forums for over a month now. Our attempts to contact him have been in vain and as such, we have decided to replace him on the creative team as well.

In keeping with the Unscripted and Roulette Round themes, we have decided to shake things up a bit. Instead of the normal process of the current creative team reaching out and choosing the replacements, we are going to be holding open try outs for the two vacant spots. Anyone who is currently in the fed is eligible, including past creative members.

The way this will work is a fairly simple process. If you are interested in potentially filling the void, write a Meltdown quality main event match between two characters of your choosing, minus your own. Then, using two more characters, write a backstage segment. So excluding your own character, pick four characters on the roster, put two in a match and two in a segment. Once they are complete, send them to one of the members of the current creative team(Myself, Killjoy, Dave, Dynamite, or Spidey). The team will then vote on who had the best work, and bring the winners on board to be part of the team going forward.

The deadline for this will be Saturday, August 6th, roughly the same day that we hope to ship All-Stars. Any questions, comments, or concerns you have, feel free to post below.

If NSL comes back to the forums, he is welcome back in the fed, but we are moving forward without him on the creative team.

tumblr_nsgmjwT6aT1rhtuyzo1_500.gif

Edit: For real though, even though I use him on the regular would I be able to use Mark Keaton in the backstage segment or nah?

Reactions: Lee
If I put in all the work and fulfill all the requirements can I get a position where I get to write no matches but can still read all the gossip and access the alcohol fund?

If I put in all the work and fulfill all the requirements can I get a position where I get to write no matches but can still read all the gossip and access the alcohol fund?

I thought that's what creative did ;)

Doc can write the segments, I'll write the matches. We will count as one creative member.

Even better. Doc writes segments, you write matches, I'll edit them together into the post then send them out into the open forum. We'd be the Triforce of WZCW Creative :p

For the backstage segment does it need to only include the two fed characters or are NPC types (such as Stacey Madison) allowed?

I know you are doing tryouts, but if Doc is serious, I would love to finally see him on the Creative team. Make him the community manager and in charge of making sure segments are fluid and on point with character development. I've always wanted to see him on the team, but I know that him not wanting to write matches have held him back in the past.

What I am trying to say is, Doc 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back