• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This LD Is Finding Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Under It's Tree This Year On 12/19!

I actually like how they are trying to treat the Cobra like a legit move now. Wendy Slater just backed away from it. Better then treating it like shit, then being laid out by it.

Not me. When I started watching, he was in the middle of his I WILL KILL YOU ALL thing vs. Undertaker on Smackdown.

They were awesome?

10.jpg

Yes. One of the best dropkicks ever.

I love how after 2 years of being a non stop killing machine Kozlov has to team with Santino as a comedy team to win his first title.

That might be the first time someone tried to STOP people from Tagging in Santino. They are respecting him now, which is good.

Santino has grown so much. They're keeping fucking KOZLOV away from SANTINO. Imagine Santino being a legitimate threat to the Nexus a few months ago.

See, THIS is how a crowd can help a show. Instead of chanting every four seconds like the Impact Zone, they're doing the chants when they make sense and they're actually specific ones. Perfect.

I've been sitting here trying to think of a pun or witty remark about how much I hate Heath Slater, but I can't. So just, fuck you, Heath Slater. Fuck you 100 times. Get off of my screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back