• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This forum....

Does this forum suck?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really don't get the whole obsession with being permabanned or having your account deleted. If the forums are so awful, if the staff are bullies, and all of that other nonsense, why not just log off and never ever log back on again. Simple as that.

I really don't get the whole obsession with being permabanned or having your account deleted. If the forums are so awful, if the staff are bullies, and all of that other nonsense, why not just log off and never ever log back on again. Simple as that.

If this thread has proven one thing, it's that they are incapable of that

Going out on your own terms.

Ban me because I want you to, not because you want to.

It's a small victory in a pride sort of way if you can force the hands of those in charge.

Then when those in charge tell you that you're not going to get your way, well you get this.

The most sensible post on this thread.

You don't eat food you dislike do you? Or listen to music you dislike or whatever. So, in general life we can easily avoid things we don't really like so if anyone doesn't like these forums, just don't post on here.

Slyfox knows that me and PWF are not alts. he's just working yall, and yall are following like blind sheep.

Liar. Slyfox is not the only one with proof. I know not only that you're an alt, but I know how many alts you have.

If this was on wrestlingforum the moderators would not allow for everyone to gang up on 2 people like this, even if they somehow pissed everyone off

Yes because the rules of a completely different website are going to help you SO much when you can't even follow the rules here.

I find it almost sad that somebody is so socially awkward that they have to create alts upon alts on sites upon sites to rail against a perceived injustice that means jack shit in the scope of real life.

If a lack of any kind of success in social media means that much to you, I suggest you get real psychiatric help.

Last chance PWF/Crocker...take the deal or not. Last chance.
You can say 'you are an alt of Crocker' all you want but you know its not true ( you only started this alt thing out of nowhere to change the topic) Keep saying the same thing again and again, I just won't reply to your inane posts anymore.

(I'll just have to ask vbulletin admins to delete my account)
Well, I guess it's time to start exposing these as the lies they are.

I don't use a proxy.
Yes, you do. Here's proof.

You'll have to forgive the fairly grainy nature of it, I wasn't going to waste a lot of time with video quality just to prove a lie we all knew was a lie.

But, of course, you will now say "well, maybe I just happen to live in India" because you really are stupid enough to try and say something like that. Luckily, we know already that is not true:

pwfcrockernew_zps2owcfsp6.jpg

You'll notice the long list of IP addresses which are so very similar to the proxy IP address. You'll also notice, however, the IP address whose second and third octet I've blacked out (for your privacy, you're welcome). When we put that address into our IP tracer, you'll notice your location differs drastically.

pwfcrocker2_zps7gwawvgt.jpg

So let's play a game...who wants to guess from where Crocker posts?

It's after 11, so I'm going to sleep. Crocker, I'll be back in the morning to check on your list. I highly recommend you begin your more positive contribution to posting immediately. There will be posters who will try to rile you up, but there are still some posters who will be willing to chat with you and give you the opportunities necessary to show you can have mature conversation and contribute positively on the forums.

You have your chance, it's up to you what you make of it.
We're waiting..............

[youtube]Z0YIJQ1jgEI[/YouTube]
It's a pretty long list...

Okay. My alts are : ProWrestlingFan, CMPunker, MexicanMarkHenry, Jackiz Kirey, and probably forgetting a few others.. I don't remember all of them.

At first I joined this forum to troll because I was bored as fuck, so Jackiz Kirey and Mexican Mark Henry got banned.. and PWF got sent to prison, so I just left for a while. Then I randomly decided to start lurking after a few months, noticed how many people defend Cena no matter what.. so I made a few other accounts to legitimately try to argue with the Cena fans. Pretty sure im missing a lot of alts; i remember one time I made like 5 in one day and they all got banned because I wanted to get the last word in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back