This forum....

Does this forum suck?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
I made dozens of accounts and they all got banned.. I can't possibly remember all of them.

JacksinKidMizRiley was another I think and Jackiz Kirey (backwards)

So he came in as a overzealous Cena mark, and then switch into a overzealous anti-Cena smark?

Bi-polar man...

Crocker, you need some legit real life friends. Seriously. Social media ain't got shit on genuine human interaction.

giphy.gif

I was attempting to troll by being a Cena mark.. I was young back then. So i was pretty dumb lol

Your still pretty dumb. Ever try to have a normal conversation with a group of buddies on the web. You know, the kind where you sit in a circle and jerk.....I mean uh.....talk about women and pussy!

Really though...try not to be a moron and a troll and just have a good laugh and actually talk to people about wrestling. That is why most of us are here.

I played the Beta for xbox one for Black ops 3. Really enjoyed it. Best call of duty game in a while.

Black Ops 1 was my favorte since its the easiest. I enjoyed wrecking people and getting a chopper gunner every game. Then my skills went downhill as I played the other call of duties. I wasn't nearly as good

Will you do a legit Q&A thread?

It might give you some ideas to start threads about in here. Not every thread you make has to be wrestling related. Remember that.

Ideally they would be, but given that we have the sections that aren't wrestling related I couldn't see the mods giving you a hard time about starting like a video game thread or a sports thread or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back