• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WWE Network is LIVE in the UK (Early)

No that's Judgment Day with the ring covered in blood. That match is probably even better actually and the DQ finish there is one of the few I actually like for a PPV title match.

Are you sure? Could have sworn it was the other way around.

Shows you how lax/stupid the refs are that Eddie could bleed like that and yet he gets DQed for something likely far less brutal

They can only call what they see though...

Is it just me or has anyone had problems with payment? I paid for it 2 weeks ago and I got an e-mail the other day saying payment had failed now I can't get on...I thought it was meant to last a month? Suspicious how it's happened around Wrestlemania time:rolleyes::scratchchin:

No that's Judgment Day with the ring covered in blood. That match is probably even better actually and the DQ finish there is one of the few I actually like for a PPV title match.

Just fucking insane (and yes it was the JD match, im currently doing the 2004 anthology) everyone in the BUISNESS I have heard talk about it say its the most gruesome blade job ever.

The brand split made PPVs really unbalanced and sort of shit back in 04.

Can we talk about Hogan/Rock at WrestleMania 18? Because I often see the crowd referred to as "mixed" and they're not - they boo Rock and cheer Hogan. The handshake at the end, considering Hogan literally attempted to murder The Rock in the build-up, seems incongruous but it was entirely necessary.

I often wonder how much of the aftermath was an audible. If it was pre-planned, I can't help but feel they'd have had Voodoo Child queued up. I'm just a big mark after all.

Immediately following the match is Big Show's infamous "WrestleMania, baby! Woo!" moment.

Alright, well, I'm going to watch Michaels versus Jericho at Unforgiven 2008. You know, the unsanctioned match that was nonetheless given an allotted time, and a video package, on pay-per-view.

Number one request: the bookmarks to be put so that video packages and entrances are taken into account. I hate having to rewind ten minutes every time.

The oldest NXT show on there is NXT Takeover, i.e. the second live special.

There's therefore no Sami Zayn versus Cesaro matches on the Network. It was a beautiful thing once, before I knew the hideous truth.

I've watched the 2003 ppvs the past week, what a shit time for the company.

Finished those a couple of days ago. Not an easy year to get through to put it lightly.

Triple H's reign of terra (I am so smart), even just on PPVs, was utter shite to endure. Not watch, endure.

The Bashams and Shaniqua have just turned up on the tag scene. A tri-fecta of sado-masichism nobody ever asked for.

Didn't think this deserved its own thread but does anyone know if you can view PPVs by year rather than alphabetically on the PS3 or 4? It's the default option on Apple TV but I can't see an easy way to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back