The WWE Network Is LIVE

So I'm watching ECW Barely Legal, and the editing is wildly inconsistent. There is some cursing going on plain as day and others that are bleeped out. I'm not mad or anything, it just makes me giggle a bit.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

To continue with inconsistent editing.... the Taz/Sabu match come on. Just about everybody's entrance themes have been overdubbed. This is expected. Taz's isn't. It's God of Thunder, his usual ECW theme...

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

The most hilarious case is Undertaker at Mania 17. They play Rollin during his entrance, but after he wins they just cut the sound entirely. They don't even bother to overdub anything, just silence.

The only one that really pissed me off, though, was getting rid of Enter Sandman for One Night Sand. I get licensing issues for that song are a bitch but come on.

VoD is working much better today. I've experienced barely any lag/buffering issues, and the quality for most shows is top notch. ECW One Night Stand 2005 is on deck for me tonight. What is everyone else watching?

It's a good sign that they've gotten so many bugs out as fast as they have. I think people are forgetting the thing hasn't even been live for 72 hours yet. Thursday night for NXT Arrival is a big test for them though.

I know it's silly but if you're using your ps3 and you're still experiencing some issues try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. That's if you haven't tried this already.

I am going to watch all available WCW ppv's in chronological order. This is going to take a long, long time.

I've started watching all programs from the beginning of Raw in chronological order. Made it to Sulerbrawl III, Vader blows Yoko away as a monster heel.

Did anyone else get the following error message today while trying to load content?

image.png

NXT was awesome! Cesaro/Zayn was beast, and Neville winning the ladder match was nice. It's only a matter of time before Zayn is called up.

NXT ran fine but the Superstars live stream has had a couple freezing/buffering issues. How is live content running for everyone else, and what platform are you using? I'm watching on my PS3

Apparently all Saturday Night's Main Event and Clash of the Champions are coming soon after the trial.

Again, this is the greatest invention in the history of mankind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back