The WWE Network Is LIVE

The quality is awful. I'm sure it will get better, but it's almost unwatchable right now. Anyone else having these issues?

I tried watching a PPV and it literally just gave out after all the buffering and stopping.

As of now I'm not too interested in anything that's available. I'll give it a deeper look later. Still think it will be a wise investment soon enough.

I still can't access it on my laptop. It comes up with an error saying "Media Error: Billing not available" every time I click on anything to watch. I just got it to work on my PS4. It was saying "credentials not recognized" but after restarting the system it is now working.

I still can't access it on my laptop. It comes up with an error saying "Media Error: Billing not available" every time I click on anything to watch. I just got it to work on my PS4. It was saying "credentials not recognized" but after restarting the system it is now working.

I don't know if you're using the one week trial or if you actually bought it but I'm convinced they're purposely stalling anyone who is not a subscriber. Same thing happened to me until I just bought it and now it's accessible on all devices.

Nothing is loading at all for me right now. I will click a video and the loading icon pops up for a split second and it just goes right back to the selection screen with a description of the pay per view im trying to watch. Is everyone having issues right now?

I was annoyed as hell to be honest, couldn't even get the live Raw to stream. other then that it's cool, but come on, that was so much bs..... At least i'll get to watch some wcw classics without going through the lengthy process of downloading them, or trying to find dvd/vhs versions anyways.

I was annoyed as hell to be honest, couldn't even get the live Raw to stream. other then that it's cool, but come on, that was so much bs..... At least i'll get to watch some wcw classics without going through the lengthy process of downloading them, or trying to find dvd/vhs versions anyways.

You can't watch Raw on the network.

I can get anything to work on the PS3 now. I just gotta pause it for like 10 minutes when it starts.

Raw won't be live streamed on the Network yet. They have stated that Raw and Smackdown live streaming won't happen for a couple of month and that episodes of Raw that air now will show up a month later on the Network.

Still some errors here and there saying show not available...try again later. For the most part, things have been smooth. Love the network interface...very user friendly when searching content. Watching 2000 rumble...god damn I forgot how good this show was

I decided to wait a bit, got signed up about an hour ago. It causes my shockwave to crash a lot, but otherwise its good thus far. Gonna rewatch the hot mess that is Unscripted '96. No clue why the app isn't on Xbox One yet, thats a head scratcher.

I need a couple suggestions for good WCW PPV's. Also, was it Halloween havoc 96 or 97 with the classic Eddie/mysterio match?

I've only had success with the live content. Any time I try to access the old ppv's they either stop and buffer or don't work at all. Nothing I didn't expect, just impatient.

Just finished This Is NXT. It's the same as their year in review special with a few things added here and there. I love being able to just throw this on whenever I feel like it and that's exactly what WWE was hoping for. There was a bit of lag about 45 seconds in but it cleared up quickly and didn't come back for the next 45 minutes. Great stuff so far and the loading issues will get fixed later.

The only thing I wish they would add, & it's not really a big deal, is a Favorites/Queue section for you to add the stuff you want to see the most for slightly quicker, easier access. Other than that I'm very happy with it, just having the same loading/buffering issues as everyone else but I suspect those will be fixed soon enough, it's already working MUCH better than it was 24 hrs. ago.

I want the network!!!

I'm off work for 2+ weeks from tomorrow after having keyhole surgery on my shoulder...this would have been perfect to pass the time while I am at home.

Damn you WWE, bring it to the UK as soon as fucking possible!!!

So, I finally got in last night and successfully ordered it. The live stuff runs smooth, which makes me happy because the main selling points for me were the live PPVs and NXT. However, I'm having some delay issues with other content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back