The WWE Network Is LIVE

I am getting this:

Media Error: Video not available

but i never even went to a page that asked for billing...

any ideas?

Hey everyone, I am unsure how to get this to the powers to be to post this site wide but I just updated my apple tv and the WWE network is indeed in the update and ready to go!! Tom Coon East Haven CT

I'm just watching all you Americans celebrate about the WWE Network being available.

I'm sitting here being a British WWE fan & thinking about how much this sucks right now.

I've seen many UK folks tweeting about how they have it already.

I'm signed up, but I can't watch since I'm at work. Might bring a laptop back with me after lunch and watch some old WCW stuff though...

Bloody Americans... First a permanent seat on the security council of the UN, now this. I'm quite jealous.

BhQHH8gCIAANq8j.png

Not my screenshot, but it's confirmed that searching directly for him isn't a go there.

I've gotten just about every type of error message you can possibly imagine. I give up I'll try again tomorrow or something.

I've gotten just about every type of error message you can possibly imagine. I give up I'll try again tomorrow or something.

I bet early-mid afternoon will have a lag where people can get in. Launch was super busy, and I'm sure it'll be super busy during Raw also.

I'm the same. I've gotten to the point where I've entered my card information and hit submit but the connection times out. No money has changed on my bank stuff either.

I'm the same. I've gotten to the point where I've entered my card information and hit submit but the connection times out. No money has changed on my bank stuff either.

I had that happen, but my card was charged and I got the account. I didn't realize until I tried again later and it told me I had already purchased the service I was trying to purchase.

Luckily I got it with little problem. Good stuff from what I've seen so far. A few glitches here and there, but the infrastructure is pretty slick.

So mine was working but now I get a blank screen when I tried it again. I saw NXT though and the video looked greta.

I got it setup on my PS3. Watching Mania 17 for shits and giggles. pretty high quality.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

The Miss Kitty topless scene from Armageddon 1999 is censored. Not really surprising, but it's false advertising.

It's fucking awesome.

Watching Wrestlemania Rewind. It's fucking awesome, and narrarated by Pat Summerall, which makes it even better.

A few times when I tried to watch a video I got an error message, but I've seen WM Rewind, This is NXT, and the end of Bash at the Beach 96.

Going to wait a bit for things to iron themselves out. Thought that would have been done by now, but with the large number of people signing up there were bound to be problems.

Once you get past the sign up stuff, everything works pretty well. SOme of the shows take a bit to load but they're there.

Quite. It's divided into sections like Shows where you can pick PPV, Old School, Originals, etc. If you pick PPV you can go to WWE, ECW or WCW and pick on whatever show you want. Say you pick Backlash, a list of the Backlash shows appear below and you click on the one you want. Very simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back