The WWE Network Is LIVE

Right now my PS3's having trouble running videos, so my ability to watch classic shows on TV has been foiled for the time being. Alas.

So I'm watching Main Event right now, and they just showed a video of Cameron from Total Divas. How the fuck can anyone like her? She is a completely obnoxious cunt.

Also, she just slapped the mat to get the crowd behind her during a rest hold, but Lil' Naitch didn't count it as a tap out.

I'll stop LDing now.

So I'm watching Main Event right now, and they just showed a video of Cameron from Total Divas. How the fuck can anyone like her? She is a completely obnoxious cunt.

I watched every episode so far and you're absolutely right. The Bellas too to an extent but they lightened up near the end.

I watched every episode so far and you're absolutely right. The Bellas too to an extent but they lightened up near the end.

And the company seems so completely oblivious. Like, she comes off as a psycho bitch in the video package, then plays babyface in a match with the commentators saying stuff like 'She better forget her anger management lolz!' It's mindblowing.

This is the same girl who was eliminated first in Tough Enough said to Austin she'd prove him wrong and be in a WWE ring...yeah.

Everything's working mighty fine up here in Winnipeg brothers! I log into the network and the first thing I see on the live stream is the Austin 3:16 promo. Unreal. VOD is working great too.

The Network only works on Google Chrome for me and not on Firefox. It's worked pretty well for the most part, but sometimes the videos get stuck buffering for a few minutes. Otherwise, I'm really enjoying this and it's become very addicting very quickly.

I'm watching the live feed now. It's a lot of fun. I like this a lot.

They're playing an old Andre and Heenan interview on the Brother Love show and holy shit, they have NUCLEAR heat. This is the kind of heat Orton can only dream about.

I don't know if you're using the one week trial or if you actually bought it but I'm convinced they're purposely stalling anyone who is not a subscriber. Same thing happened to me until I just bought it and now it's accessible on all devices.

Nope I bought the regular subscription right away. It still isn't working on my laptop but it works great on my PS4. Very little buffering and great picture quality.

Nope I bought the regular subscription right away. It still isn't working on my laptop but it works great on my PS4. Very little buffering and great picture quality.

If it works on your PS4 maybe I'll just get the subscription. I'm running it through a VPN using the trial. It works on my PC but not PS4.

Spotty as hell for me.

I just got the free trial so they could be prioritizing for those who made the 6 month commitment. That's fair.

I'd be pissed if I was paying for this service though.

Hoping all Nitros, Raws, Smackdowns, Thunders, ECW Weekly Shows are uploaded the next few days.

Alrighty, now having the opposite isse from before where the VOD's are playing fine on the PS3 but aren't loading on the PC. Hopefully that'll be sorted come morning.

Extreme Rules is just straight up not working. Other than that though the Network is working pretty much perfectly. Only complaints I have are just the overdubbing issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back