The Social Club (Q & A)

I looked them up, and they are considered to be the most venomous snakes in the world. I have a phobia, so I just replied "Jesus."

:lmao:

I did find the most venomous snakes in the world before applying for WZCW. The image rep of Ennette is an inland taipan who looks quite cute but is extremely dangerous. :p

See how cute. :rolleyes:

70254fc5dd537dce76b5c203d62af5cd.jpg

That got weird.

The Inland Taipan is highly intimidating yet cool. It (along with FF7's Midgar Zolom) inspired a snake monster a while back in my stories that I named the Highbrow Taipan.

I looked them up, and they are considered to be the most venomous snakes in the world. I have a phobia, so I just replied "Jesus."

Honestly though, snakes are one of the most beautiful creatures on the planet.

Once when I was biking I got glimpse of a snake trying to cross the road. I stopped my bike and watched it cross. It was shining and glowing in the sun and honestly, it's one of the few things I've enjoyed seeing in Nature.

Honestly though, snakes are one of the most beautiful creatures on the planet.

Once when I was biking I got glimpse of a snake trying to cross the road. I stopped my bike and watched it cross. It was shining and glowing in the sun and honestly, it's one of the few things I've enjoyed seeing in Nature.

Hell of an experience dude.

I don't find snakes ugly or anything like that. I just get nervous around them. I was taught at a young age to keep an eye out for copperheads, cottonmouths, water mocassins, Rattlers etc because I lived in the woods. So I'm weary but I know what you mean about seeing the beauty in them.

Hell of an experience dude.

I don't find snakes ugly or anything like that. I just get nervous around them. I was taught at a young age to keep an eye out for copperheads, cottonmouths, water mocassins, Rattlers etc because I lived in the woods. So I'm weary but I know what you mean about seeing the beauty in them.

In the place I live, we don't have these sorts of poisonous snakes. Our family had a farm which had a big well in the middle. When I was younger, my dad would jump into the well to catch the water snakes that clogs the foot valve of the pipes. They aren't even poisonous. He'll just grab them and put them in a plastic bag and throw it out of the well. I never dared to even try that. My dad is a great swimmer, though, which I'm not.

All these podcasts and everything has gotten me wanting to answer questions so feel free to ask anything you want. I'm an open book (for the most part)

I don't believe I saw the reasoning behind it, but I know it received a lot of controversy in its day. Why did you choose Mark Henry as your MVP the night CM Punk dropped one of the greatest promos of all time?

I don't believe I saw the reasoning behind it, but I know it received a lot of controversy in its day. Why did you choose Mark Henry as your MVP the night CM Punk dropped one of the greatest promos of all time?

:lmao:

I could be having the worst day imaginable, but "Mark Henry as the Raw MVP" never fails to make me laugh. Ever.

Mark Henry was on the rise and either was or about to be World Champion and he cut a pretty amazing promo of his own so I made the call halfway through she show after he was done.

By the time Punk came on to end the show I was probably to stone and/or drunk to change everything I had already typed up.

The rest as they say is history.

Been thinking about bringing i back but that actually requires me watching Raw & Smackdown which I don't do that often

I got my first invite to do a writing job on the website I use for my freelancing and it pays pays $11.25 for a short review. Awesome

It's a nice feeling to have someone choose you because they liked the previous work you did for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back