Q & A with the lemmings

You know, my RP's generally nosedive after KC, but this is worse than usual. Lack of time and PC access can be a problem, but fact is, I am truly stuck, lack of ideas. I dont like to tread the same ground twice, but going back to where I've been best before looks appealing. Thoughts, anyone?

I agree with Double D on this. Sometimes things like this are inevitable and you should try to start something from where you left. The creatives sometimes do give stories for us while writing our matches. For instance, the Mawashi Geri storyline for Vee. They've portrayed as a machine of destruction, perhaps you could build on that. I've an idea for you, what if S.H.I.T. stands at the end of the human existence after he destroyed everything. What will he do? Terminator? Maybe ;) But it'll give you some ways to think.

I have a couple questions for any lemming that feels like answering them.

What do you think of Mancini as a character and how that works with his debut on the Apocalypse preshow?

Now that Jam is gone for the foreseeable future who do you think would be a good first feud for Tony?

Somebody should slip S.H.I.T a Mr. Roboto MP3 and the robot starts dancing, then wants more of that kind of simulated enjoyment, so it updates itself to turn face and fight against negativity.

What do you think of Mancini as a character and how that works with his debut on the Apocalypse preshow?

Now that Jam is gone for the foreseeable future who do you think would be a good first feud for Tony?

Good other than the Henry slip-up. I feel like something should be done about that, maybe use it for something funny in an upcoming RP?

How about Logan? He just turned face so both of you will have something to prove in seeking momentum going forward. Family is also important to both of you, fuel a feud based off that maybe. Granted this cycle will depend on how many people are entered in to the Gold Rush Tournament and how said tournament ends up going.

Good other than the Henry slip-up. I feel like something should be done about that, maybe use it for something funny in an upcoming RP?[?Quote]
I doubt it will be funny but I do have plans to use it in my debut RP
How about Logan? He just turned face so both of you will have something to prove in seeking momentum going forward. Family is also important to both of you, fuel a feud based off that maybe. Granted this cycle will depend on how many people are entered in to the Gold Rush Tournament and how said tournament ends up going.
It's an idea but like you said it depends on the tournament and what creative has planned.

It's an idea but like you said it depends on the tournament and what creative has planned.

Indeed. I've got my next RP's idea ready and a possibility on where I might take the cycle's arc, but there's a pretty large blank inserted in it that I cannot outline or brainstorm until I know what this cycle holds for Theron. I'll probably PM someone on Creative when I see the next round of matches.

You could use this, or ignore it, but I think it'd be cool if somehow S.H.I.T.'s CPU got reset, and he saw every opponent as Barbosa or Alhazred, and attacked accordingly. It allows you to "write backward" in a sense, but gives you something to write about until something else hits.

Indeed. I've got my next RP's idea ready and a possibility on where I might take the cycle's arc, but there's a pretty large blank inserted in it that I cannot outline or brainstorm until I know what this cycle holds for Theron. I'll probably PM someone on Creative when I see the next round of matches.

If I was you I'd request a throwaway match or someone a bit different at the PPV. Face someone with a crazy gimmick, M orVeejay or Vee ADZ would give you a new scope.

SHIT vs Thomas the Tank Engine. I feel like this match should happen. In the deepest, darkest corners of the fed someday.

If I was you I'd request a throwaway match or someone a bit different at the PPV. Face someone with a crazy gimmick, M orVeejay or Vee ADZ would give you a new scope.

That's not a bad idea. A feud with a sillier tone could be good.

S.H.I.T. vs Vee A.D.Z.? Vee is an expert in engineering and it wouldn't be a problem for him dismantle the mandroid or reset itself into Self-destruction mode

That's not a bad idea. A feud with a sillier tone could be good.

That's why I quite like throw away tag matches as it allows to do a different sort of RP where a gamble wouldn't lose too much.

It gets a point when you've been feuding with the same person for 2/3 months and it gets a bit laborious.

Maybe change up to just "Vee" then? In all honesty it would look better.

I really am thinking about that. And my finisher doesn't look that impressive at all and A.D.Z. being its name doesn't suit the cause as well. I've been thinking about a new finisher with a new name and after that I'll change my name simply to Vee

I really am thinking about that. And my finisher doesn't look that impressive at all and A.D.Z. being its name doesn't suit the cause as well. I've been thinking about a new finisher with a new name and after that I'll change my name simply to Vee

It should be VEE not Vee.

Looks weak the other way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back