The War Room (Q & A)

Wildcat66

Mastermind of ATV
BEHOLD! The room where Troy Excellence, Kimberly Katherine Rollins and War Zone discuss military plans for all of their battles.

Feel free to ask any one of them a question, or; better yet, as me a question if you want!

With they rocky start and even contemplating leaving a little bit ago after reading Ascension how does that make you feel?

With they rocky start and even contemplating leaving a little bit ago after reading Ascension how does that make you feel?

Troy Excellence:
(The only thing to describe Troy is ballistic in glee. His gamble has paid off, and he'll be happy to gloat it in your face when the time comes, but for now; he's probably gonna be busy making plans for the after-party that follows)

Kimberly Katherine Rollins:
I mean, duh; we KNEW he'd be champ all along. (She's totally lying) And you know who you have to thank? (Points to herself, proudly) Me. Admiral Lindsay Dukinsky, Her Royal Hotness. (Another one of roles, was on a movie called 'Crusade of The Beautiful People'. A lot better than you think and really funny as well) I gave him all the things he'd need to succeed, because not only am I the best secretary there is (eyeballs left and right and then goads the camera to pan close to her face as she whispers something) I'm also the hottest. (sexy smirk)

War Zone:
I thank Joseph McCarthy for coming to my aid during my time of need. He has been an inspiration to me ever since my creation on this Earth, and his strength was what gave me the strength needed to achieve the ultimate victory over the city of Vox.

Now as for me:

I'd like to think that this is a sign of me finally getting a hang of how WZCW works and what I want to do for the character. In a way, losing the Unscripted fatal four way was a blessing in disguise: Sometimes, the best opportunities comes when you least expect it. I simply had to grab it from the teeth up and take the reins from there.

I'm very happy to be Mayhem champion and it's an honor representing the division. And hopefully, I can continue to defend the title over the next few rounds and maybe lead onto to something even bigger.

Being Mayhem Champion you'll be involved in the Mayhem Throw-Down announced on Ascension with Myles going through the rules. Which three superstars would you like to see involved next round for your first title defense?

Being Mayhem Champion you'll be involved in the Mayhem Throw-Down announced on Ascension with Myles going through the rules. Which three superstars would you like to see involved next round for your first title defense?

The first one is obvious: I think Vox deserves another shot, we seem to have a lot of chemistry together and he always seems to give it his best shot during RPs.

Triple X would be spot number two, mostly because of how he destroyed Titus Avison; but he's a strong competitor in his own right and he has had some success. He'd (The wrestler, not the RPer) probably take this as a demotion, but YNK.

The third and final spot has to go to Batti, she's come a long way as a character and as a RP'er that I think she's ready to move up to the next level.

So how do our heroes celebrate Christmas?

Observe!

Troy Excellence- He's in his summer home in Miami celebrating the holidays with his wife and two children, sitting on his easy chair and keeping warm across the fire place.

Kimberly Katherine Rollins- Knowing her, she's probably back at Chappies making all the men insane with hormones with her sensual dancing; (she even wore a santa dress for the occasion...It just barely covers the waist. Just barely.) After some time and one too many later, she's likely stumbling her way home and trying desperately to look cool and shield herself from the paparazzi. The latter is working, the former...not so much.

War Zone- Back home in Washington D.C, paying tribute to the monuments that live there...yes, War Zone believes the monuments are real people somehow. Shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back