Q & A Session

Actually that wasn't the strangest. The one where you came up with the idea of Barbosa and Ty actually being the same person, like Barbosa is a split personality of Ty and/or vice versa was probably the weirdest one I believe. The fact we'd have to retcon every interaction in some way would have been the craziest part. Here we have Tybosa beating the hell out of himself in HIAC and it's somehow a legitimate match.

I do remember a PM from you that was clearly written under the influence. I replied in kind, similarly lacking sobriety.

Barburna vs himself would have been an hilarious All-Stars match though. Like Al Snow having a hardcore match with himself with two RPs from the same character but from different writers.

Book it right now.

Come on, Barbosa. Quit hogging all the Ty.

Are you green with envy? Or is it just your amphibiousness?

I'm going to be vain and ask you what your favorite Chris K.O. RP is?

Probably your RP against me at Redemption. I don't have a clear cut favorite, I'm a fan of all of them, for the most part when you didn't suck ;).

You're one half of the tag team champions, do you want El Califa at one point to go for singles titles or do you feel that the tag division is where you'll keep him for the foreseeable future?

This is being honest here, I can't be in the tag division forever, and I don't think JAM can either. At some point JAM will need to trek out on his own and see what he can do solo with Amber Warren, and I'll put ECD wherever he's needed.

How strong do you think the current tag division is at the moment?
It's getting there. I'd like to see a couple more teams just to add some variety, but Cerberus and Young Justice are young teams that are coming into form. War and Death are there but they're busy with their own thing which is fine.

Who on the current singles roster do you think would make a good team together?

I like the prospect of Aubrey and Eve teaming together. Such an oddball pairing, and I think given some time they could really put together some excellent RP's, especially considering the writers involved.

Can you give some advice to the rest of the teams?

The best bet is to always meld your RP's together in some fashion. You look at the likes of Saxton and Saboteur, and their RP's always tied in to one another. It's something I've always done even just on the random tag team matches you get in the upper midcard/main event. Showtime and I were really good about it, taking the characters on a two part story if you will. Even when Amber and ECD aren't in a tag match, our RP's interconnect in some way. If you can get that chemistry right, it does wonders and your RP's look much smoother that way.

Favorite Ty Burna moment?

Who's someone new that you'd like Burna to feud with? Please say Theron...

:lmao:

I laughed too hard at that.

So we had match of the year, and were part of feud of the year, what is next for us?

Well if one of us would do the damn thing and win the World Title we could make this tete a tete a legitimate affair. Clearly we have chemistry.

Otherwise I dunno. After this cycle if I'm not World Champ. If I even get another shot at it anyway, I'm gonna lower down the card a touch. Test some of these younger people out. And maybe make that Theron/Ty Burna match happen. And if it's for the Eurasian Title, all the more sweeter. Or the Elite X title so I can finally hold every single title finally.

Favorite Ty Burna moment?

Who's someone new that you'd like Burna to feud with? Please say Theron...

Hard to pick just one. I'll cop out and say my whole feud with Showtime heading up to Kingdom Come III. So many memorable moments in that storyline. Also crucifying Chris and Serafina is one that I enjoyed immensely. I probably would have wrote it a bit more sadistic than what was on paper, but then again I'm a sick bastard.

Answered above sorta.

After this cycle if I'm not World Champ. If I even get another shot at it anyway, I'm gonna lower down the card a touch. Test some of these younger people out. And maybe make that Theron/Ty Burna match happen. And if it's for the Eurasian Title, all the more sweeter. Or the Elite X title so I can finally hold every single title finally.

Us facing each other does seem like a destined battle at this point, just a matter of when. Maybe at Kingdom Come.... ;)

Ok, so given the above quote.... If you are not World Champion again at the end of this cycle.... Out of the potential scenarios available based off the current champions and the top contenders who may take the belts by the end of this cycle, if you're going to give a midcard champion a challenge next cycle.... What are your thoughts on each as a potential feud?

Ty Burna VS Kagura for the Elite X Championship
Ty Burna VS The Beard for the Elite X Championship
Ty Burna VS elegANT for the Elite X Championship
Ty Burna VS Eve Taylor for the Eurasian Championship
Ty Burna VS Theron for the Eurasian Championship

Us facing each other does seem like a destined battle at this point, just a matter of when. Maybe at Kingdom Come.... ;)

Ok, so given the above quote.... If you are not World Champion again at the end of this cycle.... Out of the potential scenarios available based off the current champions and the top contenders who may take the belts by the end of this cycle, if you're going to give a midcard champion a challenge next cycle.... What are your thoughts on each as a potential feud?

I think security would have to drag elegANT kicking and screaming from the locker room to make that happen. I mean, he was almost too scared to face Dorian.

I think security would have to drag elegANT kicking and screaming from the locker room to make that happen. I mean, he was almost too scared to face Dorian.

That may be true, but if elegANT did take the belt and received a challenge from Ty.... You'd have the most evil character in the fed chasing the nicest character in the fed. The alignments alone make this one look good.

Ty vs. Kagura - The perfect Yin and Yang feud. Kagura's the uber peaceful quiet one, Ty the hyperviolent monster. This would be interesting and could bring out a lot of depth in the Kagura character.

Ty vs. The Beard - WZCW won't exist anymore after this feud. Charred earth between the two monsters of the fed.

Ty vs. elegANT - Poor elegANT would be scared shitless.

Ty vs. Eve Taylor - Beauty vs. the Beast. I think Falk and I could come up with some very intriguing ideas for this feud, as we are known to do.

Ty vs. Theron - Classic good vs. evil storyline there. I think it may be better saved for a bigger match, I'll make you famous boy.

Any advice for making DJ work this time?

Committing to the character and actually rping every time would be a great start.

Flex vs Ty, book it.

Without my usual frame of mind for booking, and on mobile, I think one thing is Ty has freakish strength, being able to throw the likes of Rush, so we could do something simple to start with Flex trying to out do a feat of strength Ty did to show he's superior. It goes back and forth one upping another.

That's a good start. We take it down a twisted path after because obviously
It would also depend on what version of Ty I'm using. Face Ty vs Flex could be a more light hearted affair, or the version now would target Flex simply because when could. Like I said, with a proper sit down and contemplating session I could do something better.

Who's Try?

Dude leave my cousin alone.

I feel like I'm literally the only person in the world who turned that useless function off. All it does is cause typos. :p

SwiftKey learns pretty quick what I want. Fuck was added almost instantly.

Ty vs. Kagura - The perfect Yin and Yang feud. Kagura's the uber peaceful quiet one, Ty the hyperviolent monster. This would be interesting and could bring out a lot of depth in the Kagura character.

Ty vs. The Beard - WZCW won't exist anymore after this feud. Charred earth between the two monsters of the fed.

Ty vs. elegANT - Poor elegANT would be scared shitless.

Ty vs. Eve Taylor - Beauty vs. the Beast. I think Falk and I could come up with some very intriguing ideas for this feud, as we are known to do.

Ty vs. Theron - Classic good vs. evil storyline there. I think it may be better saved for a bigger match, I'll make you famous boy.

Agreed on saving Ty VS Theron for a bigger match, although any of the above are gold. I see great opportunities in all whether it be for midcard titles or non-title. Flex VS Ty too.

Now the Flex VS Try Burna feud on the other hand.... lol :p

Agreed on saving Ty VS Theron for a bigger match, although any of the above are gold. I see great opportunities in all whether it be for midcard titles or non-title. Flex VS Ty too.

Now the Flex VS Try Burna feud on the other hand.... lol :p

Ty vs Dagger would be great, but Ty vs The Beard would be like the Book of Revelation coming to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back