Q&A With The Doctor

Thoughts on the new direction I took Theron and the changes I've been making?

I so wanted to reply in your thread way back when but this was right when LeBelle and Adonis were about to debut and I wanted to wait.

Anyway, I need some time to properly think on this question and gather my full thoughts on the direction. I think it's new for you, that's for sure, and I'm always an advocate for new things. At the same time, I have to wonder if you took the advice of "Theron with real situations" in an unintended manner. When I think of characters like Theron, the real bombastic and over-the-top ones, in "realistic situations", I tend to think on how I wrote Saxton. There is endless amounts of potential that you can do by transplanting a character stuck in his own world into one that doesn't get him at all. Of course, you seem to be taking that in a serious direction, which has potential all on its own.

I'll reread your RP and give proper thoughts after work tomorrow.

Not sure if I as but I was just wondering what you thought of my current run in the fed and my choice of character.

I so wanted to reply in your thread way back when but this was right when LeBelle and Adonis were about to debut and I wanted to wait.

Anyway, I need some time to properly think on this question and gather my full thoughts on the direction. I think it's new for you, that's for sure, and I'm always an advocate for new things. At the same time, I have to wonder if you took the advice of "Theron with real situations" in an unintended manner. When I think of characters like Theron, the real bombastic and over-the-top ones, in "realistic situations", I tend to think on how I wrote Saxton. There is endless amounts of potential that you can do by transplanting a character stuck in his own world into one that doesn't get him at all. Of course, you seem to be taking that in a serious direction, which has potential all on its own.

I'll reread your RP and give proper thoughts after work tomorrow.

Ok, let me know. Your input did help me pick the new entrance theme, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back