The SmackDown! LD Is Where The Fire Burns on 12/3!

They've had some of the better matches on SD this year. I really wanted this to be a upper mid-card fued rather than random matches here and there.

In 3-5 years this could be a main event feud. I think these guys would have a solid feud over the WHC.

There goes Kofi mean streak just going ballistic on Swagger. Some guys are just too big to hit the SOS perfectly on.

This match is terrific, I'm surprised we're getting it for free. If this was a PPV the crowd would be electrified right now, and this match would be 10 times as intense.

Wow! What a series of reversals! And what a Trouble in Paradise from outside the ring!

This match was a solid 9/10 in my book. Both men earned their paycheck tonight.

Geeze, how many of these dummies does Edge have? I wonder if they're medical supply dummies that people use to practice first aid, or clothing display dummies.

No I don't.

Solid Smackdown so far. The Swagger-Kofi match was very well done, and the Kane-Paul Bearer-Edge story has been hilarious tonight, like something out of Tom & Jerry (like The Holy One said) or a Sylvester and Tweety cartoon.

Just got home as the Kofi/Swagger match started, what did I miss?

A decent match between MVP and Kaval vs. Drew Macintyre and Dolph Ziggler, and Kane chasing Edge and Paul Bearer around. Rey and Del Rio had a decent back and forth to start off the night too.

Hey it's Chris Masters! I fully expected him to take MVP's spot now. Oh, thank goodness! "Dashing" Cody Rhodes and his simply "Dashing" entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back