The SmackDown! LD Is Where The Fire Burns on 12/3!

Since he is the Marine, it's only fitting for Cena to go Commando on the Nexus. I would you love to see him in purple and yellow war paint next week.

Holy...I'd hope in 'going commando' he uses military tactics and like camoflauges himself and stands up for what he believes in and NOT forgets his undies...LOL

I wonder if DelRio's dog is getting a hankering for the dog from Legally Blond...its been on tv a hell of a lot lately...surely DelRio might think his chihuahua would be elite enough for Bruiser Woods...lol

Paul Bearer's voice never ceases to amuse me.

He cracked me up at our SD taping, some 6 year old kid in the front row told him "Hey fatty!!" and he goes "You shut up!!" I'm like "Is that all you can think of to say back to a 6 yr old?" The kid replies back "You sat on the sun and farted out a fireball"

I wonder if DelRio's dog is getting a hankering for the dog from Legally Blond...its been on tv a hell of a lot lately...surely DelRio might think his chihuahua would be elite enough for Bruiser Woods...lol

This is the danger of letting women into a wrestling forum... Legally Blond references nobody else gets.

I was outside enjoying some of the devils cabbage, I walk in and hear Kaaaaaaaaaane and see Edge run across the screen with Paul. funny as hell.

I was outside enjoying some of the devils cabbage, I walk in and hear Kaaaaaaaaaane and see Edge run across the screen with Paul. funny as hell.

I have never heard it called devil's cabbage before, but I knew exactly what you were talking about right away. I approve.

This is the danger of letting women into a wrestling forum... Legally Blond references nobody else gets.

Hey now...I was young and stupid, and flipping channels the other night when nothing else was on. LOL Don't make me get all angry on your ass. LOL

Hey now...I was young and stupid, and flipping channels the other night when nothing else was on. LOL Don't make me get all angry on your ass. LOL

Fair enough. As a film major I can tell you that they use Legally Blond as an example in a lot of text books and what not. It's apparently a very well put together film.

Seeing Kofi intimidate Swagger is great. That's exactly the type of character that Kofi needs to use to push him to the top.

Why the hell is Swagger affected by Miz title win? He became a world champion before him. Thanks Todd for bringing up that point too.

Kofi's kicks look pretty weak. They're toe kicks, and those can be kinda annoying, but you wanna connect with the shins if you wanna do maximum damage on those standing kicks.

This is a solid match. Kofi and Swagger seem to have some chemistry.

Kofi's kicks look pretty weak. They're toe kicks, and those can be kinda annoying, but you wanna connect with the shins if you wanna do maximum damage on those standing kicks.

This is a solid match. Kofi and Swagger seem to have some chemistry.

They've had some of the better matches on SD this year. I really wanted this to be a upper mid-card fued rather than random matches here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back