• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The RAW LD is going to do the right thing on 10/18/10

Is that supposed to be some sort of judgement face? LOL if so, it gets me in a laughing fit..and makes me want to SIN MORE!!

One of the rules about being Straightedge is having no promiscuous sex which you clearly have no problem with breaking and you can sin more if you want to and end up like Serena.

:offtopic: Does spoiler realize this is NOT the place for him to do the 50 posts thing?? I mean, in the words of Miz "Really? Really? we've told you what to do to get to 50 posts and tried asking you to post relevant topics. Its almost to the point where it should be a matter of red repping." Countdown to Raw? What? Spoiler, please either get with the program or get out of this room. C'mon.

Anywho, Holy...that picture of my savior CM Punk just makes me want to drink a coke to hope he will 'strike'r me down. LOL...get it? :p

LOL Michael!! I'm about to start red repping the kid....

2j4d3mc.jpg

I can't wait for raw. I didn't watch NXT 2 so i'm looking forward to seeing Mcgillicutty and Harris in the ring

I like Barrett, he's better at playing the heel role and he's quickly improving in the ring.

Titans and Jaguars kick off. I'll be doing MNF updates throughout Raw for anyone who wants them. I think I might do this throughout the season but I don't know.

Holy...who are u asking that question to? Anyone or me?? lol....I am like "You best not be asking me that...u should know by now." I gots me some corn dogs that I am taking my SWEET time with, one is striker, one is Barrett, and then gots me a dr pepper, and some cool ranch doritos. ;)

Holy...who are u asking that question to? Anyone or me?? lol....I am like "You best not be asking me that...u should know by now." I gots me some corn dogs that I am taking my SWEET time with, one is striker, one is Barrett, and then gots me a dr pepper, and some cool ranch doritos. ;)

:worship:

I like Sheamus better for no other reason than the fact we're both red haired pasty skinned Irishmen

NO NO NO NO!!! Don't make me choose!! I'd rather choose death than have to choose between the two vices!! That's like asking a mom which of her two children she likes better!!! :banghead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back