The RAW LD is going to do the right thing on 10/18/10

Who cares? That Knucklehead movies looks hilarious...I want to go see it...that kid in it is amazing. Plus you have Big Show + bodily function humor...that = good time.

I'll be here; I look forward to seeing Cena do to the right thing like Spike Lee.

Also, that kid is from the PSP commercials and I think some movies. I had no idea he was hosting tonight; was it even announced last week?

Maybe the GM will send an e-mail and as Cole makes his way to the podium, that kid comes out and tells Cole to step his game up. He then throws Cole a one-of-a-kind Raw GM PSP and he'll communicate with that all night. Imagine the image of Michael Cole standing atop a podium using a PSP. Ratings grabber for sure.

I wouldn't mind seeing Punk/Bryan, although it probably won't happen since Punk isn't a US Title contender, and they won't drop him that far down. He was Smackdown's top heel, and WWE will take advantage of that when he's on Raw. At least I hope they do. This is WWE Creative we're talking about.

A quick Question... What would Make you Quit Watching WWE

At this point, not much. I've been consistantly watching since the weeks after Wrestlemania 23, and I've honestly tried to stop watching many times, obviously to no avail. Unless the Divas are forced to cover every inch of their bodies when the E goes TV-G, then maybe I'll think about it.

[YOUTUBE]xFcBsozLv6U[/YOUTUBE]

Will there be well-placed *****s?

When AREN'T there well-placed *****s?

Wow I saw a Video that Cole was Returning to Nxt he said WWE UNIVERSE is a Minority...Millions of People Are a Minority?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back