• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Pokemon Syndrome.

Ask me again in a months time once the hype dies down

Someone just claimed it was the most boring game ever...:lmao:

Yeah the reason he bought the game was to use L = A or something :/

No shiny's though I've just caught my 5th legendary of the game. 50 hours is worrying now, I may give it a rest for a few days.

I bought it last sunday and I'm still only on my 8th badge. I haven't played too much. Only about 16-17ish hours.

Caught a shiny Woobat. Now what? NOW WHAT!? It's green.

This post-game is surprisingly fun but having no pokemon in my first team that knows Fly is irritating. Maybe I'll train up that eagle thing I caught. Forget the name. Oh, and one that knows Surf would be good.

Also, concerning the E4:

I hate the final two battles. If I want the legendary on my team I have to send him out first to get molested? What? Why? And then I can't even reorder my team for Ghetsis. Fuck you, game.

I've completed White now. I'm thinking of composing a cross-generation all-star team for a Black playthrough. Could you guys help me out? So far, I'm thinking:

Steel/Rock - Aggron
Water - Milotoc
--
--
--
--

Getting somewhere:

Steel/Rock - Aggron
Water - Milotoc
Grass/Flying - Tropius

Well you could probally add in Garchomp or Salamence for a good Dragon.

but could you elaborate on what you are looking for eg underused pokemon like tropius and what you dont want eg legendaries,starter etc.

Training up for the Pokemon League.5 of the 6 pokemon I want.Around 18 hours.

So I got the Black last thursday to buy some time to wait for my lady to get home. I beat it. Way too easy and by the way I caught the legendary with one ultra ball with full HP. I threw a quick ball and he broke out and I said fuck it and caught it lol. I don't know what to do now though. I guess I'll work on a competitive team.

So far my team is

Samurott-lv. 52
Krookodile-lv 53
Darmanitan-lv.50
Vinelluxe-lv. 49
Zweilous-54 Shiny by the way. Its body is green!
Reshiram-lv 51

Same thing is happening to me OP. I got back into wrestling (TNA) In 08 but just within the last 6 months or so Ive gotten back into Pokemon as well. Ordered Volume 1 of season 1. Picked up the games Ive never played (HG, Emerald, Diamond, and now White) along with Mystery Dungeon, Pokepark, and Pokemon Rangers. DVR every Pokemon series on CN as well as have all the movies on DVD.

I dont know why or what made me get into pokemon again, maybe it has to do with my nephew loving the show, but my childhood has def snuck back up on me and Ive caught the Pokemon Syndrome.

Reshiram? Is that the cover pokemon? If so, do not waste your master ball on that motherfucker. He's supposed to take one ultra ball to catch.

Looked it up. Yeah, don't waste it on that Reshiram fucker. If you're set on using it (you pussy) use it in a roamer at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back