• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Pokemon Syndrome.

I'd have sent him there straight away if I didn't need a half decent counter to those flying fucks that always wreck my team.

Finally got the game, will have the console by some times this week. Then all I need is someone from my family willing to drive to Manchester to give it to me.

Really? I beat that black bastard by just using dragon breath three times in a row. I wanted to lead with my Throh but no, the game wouldn't allow that.

I never use legendaries. It's cheating is what it is. It's more fun raising your own team from scratch anyway. I even boxed Serperior eventually.

I did sparky. if you have an electric type as first it's very likely. I have two legendaries in my team but the level 75 one gs shit so is boxed

This thing about not having legendaries in the team is a revelation to me, I usually have one by the time I face the elite four I think and I don't hesitate.

My rule is simple...i can't have one in my team until i get my team up to the legendaries level. my boys are now level 68

I think it may have just been last generation I had one, I didn't play gen 3 and in the first two it wasn't so explicitly easy, well it wasn't necessary, to catch legendaries before facing the four so I only think I had one in pear or platinum, I think I played both.

I'm just looking for the sevon sages now. found three I think. My line up is shit but it works for me.
Level 60 Reshiram
Level 53 Galvantula
Level 61 Krookodile
Level 58 Samurott
Level 53 unfezant
and a Level 47 Carracosta.

EDIT: I'm trying to get Cobalian. fourth attempt, 47 Ultra balls, 3 dusk balls, 4 heal balls and 6 pokeballs. >.< Tough Son of a bitch.

get a zebstrika. wear the legendary down. use ultra ball. first shot.

I've been playing black and catching everything I can, but I have a question. In other generations, there were moves that wouldn't kill a pokemon, it'd leave em with 1hp. Is such a move in Gen 5, and if so what pokemon can learn it early on in Black?

I've been playing black and catching everything I can, but I have a question. In other generations, there were moves that wouldn't kill a pokemon, it'd leave em with 1HP. Is such a move in Gen 5, and if so what pokemon can learn it early on in Black?

The move your looking for is false swipe, but I'd also recommend super fang which cuts opponents HP in half from memory. I knew that scyther and Ratticate learned these not sure who else, I'll look it up.

OK turns out Scyther is your best bet if you can get one, learns the move at level 13. It is also TM54 and many pokemon can use this, notably the water starter in generation 5 if you have that.

Oh and as for super fang, Patrat learns that at level 21.

Not enough DS'?

Yeah they won't buy my DS back incidentally despite selling it to me with no serial number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back