• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Pokemon Syndrome.

Trying to lump one off on me for 85 quid. Knowing that it actually works though makes me think it may have been a better deal.

V. excited.

Lol, Professor Juniper needed to ask if I was a boy or girl.

So I got 4 pokemon for my team and they are:

Volcorona
Hydregion
Cryogonal
Shuckle

I need two more to complete my team. I need a water, flying, and a psychic. Any suggestions?

I'm selling my guitar hero themed lite for £50.

Ryder Sigilyph is a flying and psycic. I quite like him. Did you check your guide for me?

Contains spoilers for Black and White.

Yea I did and I couldnt find crap about after you find all of them. Looker just takes them to jail and you go on you're way.

Has anyone talked to the baseball players in the stadium? One makes a great innuendo.

I'm up to the 8th gym. Going to have to train some of my Pokemon a bit. I caught a Stunfisk and renamed it DerpFish. It's really the Dunsparce of this game...

No you have to Evolve it from Munchlax. It says to can get a munchlax for trading a Cinccino in the summer, in Undella Town

I'm at that elite four stage now, average pokemon level around 47. They always do this in the pokemon games where you can legitimately get to them well well before your pokemon are able to deal with them. Wouldn't have it any other way. I'm about to evolve my ice cream pokemon, vanil-something. Gonna be awesome.

Can you just change the time and date on your DS? That's what I do for soul silver when they have time based stuff, or did they change it for black and white?

The Ice-cream pokemon sucks. It's Vanilduxe and it is horrible. I had one and I got rid of it. I'm working on getting me a Tyranitar that knows Dragon Dance right now.

Its good, as long as nothing touches it ever at all. Just beat the game (main game), wow, painful. I made the major mistake of having a load of pokemon with good attacks but that couldn't take a hit, all except my Throh, I've become very attached to my Throh now, it won me that last battle.

I'm building my HeartGold team again. I'm going to play some online battles this week when I get my WiFi adapter so that's top priority. Then I will begin to train my Black team as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back