The Pokemon Syndrome.

That's awesome, I've honestly never encountered a shiny pokemon through natural means so this is just really taken me by surprise, no idea how I got it but I'm pretty much elated tbh.

I got a shiny pokemon in pearl by using the pokegear, it's called chaining and if you follow rules it guarantees you will catch a shiny pokemon eventually. It was merely a Starly but it was special to me.

Haxorus (Dragon)

Druddigon (Dragon)

Hydregion (Dragon/Dark)

I have a Hydregion in my team and I like it. It evolved in his final form at level 64 but he is worth it.

Axew is the first stage of Haxorus and you can find him Mistralton Cave. You can also find the second stage outside of Victory Road.

Druddigion is don't evolve and you can find him in Dragonsprial Tower.

Deino is the first stage of Hydregion and you can find him at Victory Road.

Ryder looked it up and the pokemon you had in Heart Gold with pokerus was a legitemate part of the game, your chance of it having it was essentially 1. However, the one I encountered (and captured) is rarer than 1/20,000 plus there is nothing to give away whether it has pokerus when you catch it so if you don't catch it you miss it, you just have to be exceedingly, exceedingly lucky, which I was.

That's why I was flipping out back there.

Use an Ice pokemon on the 8th gym. You can catch a Cryogonal and a Cubchoo in Twist Mountain. Dragon pokemon are great but this game there is not much to choose from.

What it now means is any pokemon I infect with the virus for the rest of the time it is within my box will get double EV's when levelling, I thinks that's right.....

ok thats true never thought of that. and i know, theres hardly any not much in any game really

I'm not really sure Fish. And Snoe, Ice Beam which Crygonagal learns at 35 is a great way to 1 Hit KO the team. Just raise the pokemon past 40 and you should be good.

My one question about this game is why are so many pokemon with really good stat totals just rediculous looking. OK Vanil-ice cream pokemon has a stat total of 535 which is higher than the starters, the ghost/fire chandelier pokemon has a stat total of 520 which is also awesome, klinklang is also 520, yet some of the better looking pokemon like my boy krookodile got cut a worse share of the deal.

This game is suppose to be about Competitive play and now alot of people who played pokemon were tired of the same teams to battle over and over. So they made a bunch of crazy ass pokemon so the teams would differ.

exp. shares are good because if a pokemon is bad in a certain area you can use a pokemon thats good and give the bad one the item and they both lvl up a fair bit

I use one Exp Share. But just to level up a weak pokemon until it is strong enough to fight. If you Exp Share a pokemon its EV's are shared with others and it takes longer and may not EV train him right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back