• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Pokemon Syndrome.

I do breed for some, but just because it's the quickest move I'm not going to breed for it. Besides that would require me to have a treko with Persuit and another Lavitar to breed. That's what bulba says anyways. Right now, I'm doing the very boring process of searching for another shiny, god this blows.

I got one about a week after I beat the game, it was a zubat. I kind of regret trading it, because I now use a Crobat. Kinda kicking myself in the ass for that one

What the fuck is pokerus?

It's this very rare disease pokemon can get and it basically spreads around your party and your box. You have a 1/21,000 chance of breeding or encountering a pokemon with the disease and you only contract it once you actually you attack it or vice verse, if you run from the battle you never catch it.

Knowing how many battles I run from that probably jacks it up to about 1/50,000 chance your pokemon will ever catch the virus. What it does is basically double your EV's when levelling up, your pokemon will still get the stats as another pokemon trained perfectly but just twice as easily.

And I caught it late last night.

What else you got fish. I'm looking for some trading to do.

Oh shit, only just clocked on that when you say fish your talking about me. I thought It was some technological Hoo Hah, never mind.

I don't have too much right now actually. Hmmm, I've got a very low level Chansey about 12 I think with good potential for growth you may like. What did you have in mind?

I have a Blissey already. I'm looking for a Heatran and a Milotic. Preferably already trained. I have a bunch of already trained pokemon like Scizor, Mewtwo, and Salamance. What are you needing?

I may be able to sort you out with a Milotic by the few days, myself I'll take anything I can't get in this generation as I don't have any earlier games.

Ryder what are the stats on your tyranitar?

Mine are
Hp 336
Att. 308
Def 304
Sp. Att 199
Sp. Def 219
Speed 136
she has a hardy nature and the moveset is
Crunch
Earthquake
Return
Dark pulse