• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Pokemon Syndrome.

Tyranitar is one of my favorite pokemon. I love dark types and the rock types make him powerful on defense as well.

My Tyranitar is crazy good.

I decided to keep Porygon-Z in my party but change the moves from:

Psychic
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave

To

Ice Beam
Thunder Wave
Swagger
Tri Attack

What do you guys think?

Im gonna ask you guys for help.After beating the league i realised how hugely my team was gonna be dominated by ice types so which two pokemon should fill in the gap in my team?

My team before:
Samurott
Zweilous
Zekrom
Zebstrika
Archeops
Haxorus

Im taking out Zekrom and Zweilous and dont know what to put.I'm thinking a Scrafty though.

I'd consider a chandelure to bridge the fire type gap, not to mention it's part ghost also. It has exceptional special attack and decent defence and special defence but poor attack, it's quite good all round.

Also I really feel for you if you didn't have a dark type against the elite four, against that elite four dark>everything, it's like super effective against two or three of the four. May I suggest then something like a Bisharp or a Krookodile? Hell you may as well just go for tyranitar in all seriousness. Theys is some ideas.

Really take out Zekrom. He is weak as hell. And either take out Haxourus or Zweilous. I'd take out Haxouous becasue the other is a dual type. I'd also take out Zebstrika for a Elektross due to the Electross' ablity which is levitate.

So now you're team should be this:

Samurott (Water)
Zeilous (Dark/Dragon) or Haxorus (Dragon)
Eelektross (Electric)
Archeops (Rock/Flying)
Heatmor (Fire)
KlingKlang (Steel)

That's the team I would recomemend if you are going to be battling friends. If you are going to go competitive, you should drop Samurott for a Jellincent (Water/Ghost)

So I'm trying to get me a new Life Orb and it turns out that I forgot the one in the game because it requires Ho-oh to catch. So I'm going to go attempt to catch the bitch!

Ryder why do you keep saying the version mascot pokemon are weak? Technically they are the strongest pokemon in the whole generation. In fact if you look at the base stats neither of them have anything below 90 for an individual stat and only that is their speed.

I know you can't train them from an early level but they still have the potential to reach a much better stat regime than almost any other pokemon. Not forgetting they only have very few weaknesses to rare types namely Ice and Dragon, and resistances to most common types pokemon have. I'm just not sure why your calling them weak of all things when they are anything but?

Well the reason I called them weak is because mine died in one hit from an attack that wasn't weak against it or not even that strong of an attack which is Slash. So I chose not to use it.

Zekrom has a massive attack, and if you level him with a macho brace or some other kind of booster he gets massive eve points. His physical attack is off the charts combined with bolt strike and fusion bolt both 100 + power of the physical attack variety. Zekrom can also learn a Ghost/Dark/Psychic move, I don't know of any other pokemon who can learn a move from all three of those classes.

SSC I have two pokemon with pokerus so you can choose between Weaville and Salamance. Both Are level 100 but I mess up training Weavile. I gave him the brace that ups Sp Atk when he was suppose to have the Atk one.

The Weaville is all good, I have a few Salamance already just sitting in my pokebox.

Do you know how to sustain the Pokerus? I've heard depositing a pokemon infected with pokerus in your box before midnight will ensue he keeps the virus. Do you nkow if this is true?

I sold pokemon today. Damn me being poor.

:(

The Weaville is all good, I have a few Salamance already just sitting in my pokebox.

Do you know how to sustain the Pokerus? I've heard depositing a pokemon infected with pokerus in your box before midnight will ensue he keeps the virus. Do you nkow if this is true?

:(

In the current generation (black and white) the disease will last only a single day which is shorter than in previous games. Putting it in your box will make sure the disease doesn't pass ever but obviously even when it does it's beneficial effects remain. Always make sure at least one pokemon in the box has it so you can take it out and infect your whole party when needs be, it's easy to sustain.

I'll start again in a couple of weeks once I get a new job.

In the current generation (black and white) the disease will last only a single day which is shorter than in previous games. Putting it in your box will make sure the disease doesn't pass ever but obviously even when it does it's beneficial effects remain. Always make sure at least one pokemon in the box has it so you can take it out and infect your whole party when needs be, it's easy to sustain.

Perfecto! Just what I needed to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back