• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Pokemon Syndrome.

Suppose I can share this now

http://www.pokemontcg.com/

This was supposed to be out last week according to the dude at PAX, it runs a lot like the GBC game inwhich you get a card for winning a battle against the other (NPC) trainer. I only played the beta, but it was still fun as shit

I could really use a Pokemon infected with Pokerus, and I'm more than willing to trade. I've currently got Black, White, Silver, Gold, Green and Sapphire all with plenty of tradeable high level, properly trained Pokemon. Let's make a deal!

I'm sad as fuck. I had a hacked shiny Tyranitar and I traded it to Pearl to Heartgold because it held the Azure Flute to get Arceus and I sold my Pearl the other day. I would have been more than happy to trade it to you SSC. Anything else you looking for?

Ok I will take that as a no. You have to have Nintendo WiFi to trade/battle online. I'm getting an adapter that I bought Saturday sometime this week. I got it on Ebay for lik 15$. It will be worth it when I can play online.

No problem. Uncle Phatso better have/get one. I want to have an epic battle with him and show him why is Shuckle is good but never very effective.

My browser is fucking up, but YES HC I would love to trade with you for an infected Pokemon, anykind will do.

We need to exchange friend codes and we can trade on the second floor of the pokecenter far right hand side.

Ryder, my friend Jordan has a wifi adapter. I used his for about two months while he was down here, but he is in college in Michigan right now. He comes back home for the summer, I'll message him and tell him to bring that fucker down with him. But I can't promise anything bro.

Pssh who needs a wifi adapter when I'm buying a 3DS so it'll connect to my wirless at last!

Ryder what are the stats on your tyranitar?

Mine are
Hp 336
Att. 308
Def 304
Sp. Att 199
Sp. Def 219
Speed 136
she has a hardy nature and the moveset is
Crunch
Earthquake
Return
Dark pulse