• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Pokemon Syndrome.

I just caught that dragon/ice lv 75 pokemon. He looks strong enough to go inside it's own box!

Who's that? I'm a-breeding a super team right now. Putting Hydreigon in it because that fucker trounced me earlier on. Volcarona will be his co-star. I'd feel shortchanged if I didn't at least see this icey chap though.

My team:

Darmantian - 71
Virizion -71
Samurott - 72
Zebstrika (I nicknamed it Missingno) -71
Sigilyph - 72
Reshiram - 75

You people and your modern day Pokemon....this somehow made me go back and restart Silver...someone will be selling me Fire Red very soon...I look forward to going with that.

Neh. I levelled mine up before I got to the statue bit.

I did and I boxed it. Waste of time training it.

By the way I caught a Shuckle lv 59. I'm gonna train it and destroy the elite four with it. Does anyone know where to get the toxic TM and does anyone know where the move remember is?

If I go through the elite 4 one more time I should be at or like one pokemon away from having a lvl 95 Rhyperior. Should be pretty good I raised him from like a lvl 20ish Rhyhorn in allmost a week.

Move remember is in the house right of the pokecentre in Mistralton.

Oh and toxic is on route 17.

Has anyone found the seven sages after the elite four?

If so where the hell is N?

Post-game pokemon are high level already and so their stats are garbage. I recommend just breeding them and training the offspring from scratch.

If I go through the elite 4 one more time I should be at or like one pokemon away from having a lvl 95 Rhyperior. Should be pretty good I raised him from like a lvl 20ish Rhyhorn in allmost a week.

Rhyperior is a smear on Rhydon's good name and his years of loyal service. Fuck Rhyperior and fuck whatever those monstrosities are that Magmar and Electabuzz evolve into now.

Amazon. I should've just taken the one my sister offered me for an extortionate price.

Fuck it. I've waited too long, I'm playing anyway. Play for a couple of days, send it back and get something better, that's the plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back