The People's Party of Moderation

Speaking of this movement and it's intent to be The Voice of the Voiceless. I decided to make a little People's Party of Moderation version of Randy Orton's "Voices" to speak to our cause. I thought at least it was pretty funny. Play the song and sing along.

All your rules and cronyism,
All designed to keep us weak.
But when rules start getting broken,
That's when mods begin to freak.
We have a Voice, and we're not guilty,
We want love, you give us hate.
Well now we've come to drop some knowledge,
And take the power, it's out fate.

I hear parties cryin'
I see lies start flyin'
I can't stand your whinin'
I feel the movement risin'

I hear voices in my thread
they've come to me, like what I've said
they're endorsing me, endorsing me
I make it clear what I will do
They make it clear, they don't like you
They're endorsing me!

All the trolls are now defenseless,
All naysayers are a disease.
Call me preacher, your a sinner,
Now repent, get on your knees.
You're not our judges, you are guilty,
You're not our bosses, you are fired.
You can all bank on your loses,
All your politics are tired.

I see regimes start fallin'
The People's Voice is callin'
Our movement's not stallin'
We've just started balllin'

I hear voices in this thread,
They've heard you out, like me instead
Cause they've talked to me, they've talked to me.
At this point you should know you're screwed,
You should just accept you lose
Then, come talk to me. Talk to me.
So, how long did it take you to put that one together?

Should you not have held a vote within the Peoples Party before making a decision like that? I happen to agree with the merge and can see how it was needed to survive...maybe next time we can go it alone but right now the merge looks like it is our only way of survival. So we are a party within a party right? I need to look up the views and ideals of the ABC Party but I am guessing it is pretty much the same as our own seeing as you are willing to join us all together as one...like the CorperateMinistry we are two forces coming together to produce something that will hold worth and have the ability in numbers to make a change.

And what happens if none of the people in your peoples party of moderation get put forward as a candidate? Is creating an indie section on the forums one of your main goals??

If none of us can get nominated we will still stand as a party, but will come to a group decision as to who to back, and will come to that decision by negotiating with whoever that person may be who gets the nomination to only back then if they can meet certain demands. Basically we will act as a special interests group of lobbyists at that point.

If made the front running candidate I would definitely add that to my list of to-do's as there is a large independent scene out there that does deserve more attention. There are companies out there with great talent and wrestling period like PWG, EVOLVE, CHIKARA, AAA, Dragon Gate USA(DGUSA), NOAH, of course ROH, etc.... If that's what the people wanted than that is what I would work towards.

So, how long did it take you to put that one together?

5 minutes tops :icon_cool:

Should you not have held a vote within the Peoples Party before making a decision like that?

That's why it's called an executive decision. It is a pressure situation with a very very small window of time. If I either didn't take the deal while it was on the table now, or tried to wait for everyone to respond here and okay this action it could very well have been too late by the time that happened. If I got the okays later tonight and then went to message The Killjoy but he didn't get the message in time, it's "too bad, so sad. should have acted faster".

I happen to agree with the merge and can see how it was needed to survive...maybe next time we can go it alone but right now the merge looks like it is our only way of survival. So we are a party within a party right? I need to look up the views and ideals of the ABC Party but I am guessing it is pretty much the same as our own seeing as you are willing to join us all together as one...like the CorperateMinistry we are two forces coming together to produce something that will hold worth and have the ability in numbers to make a change.

Correct. We are with the ABC party now but it was apart of the quick negotiations that I wanted The People's Party of Moderation not to be dissolved and procured, but to still stand as it's own entity within the party so this actually works out quite well. The Killjoy has presented plenty of great welfare in his campaign and does have quite agreeable views regarding the forums and things that need to be done so this was actually a good deal for both of us. He gets a nice boost in membership making The ABC Party more formidable against The Birthday Party, and The David French Party(Which were my main focus on challenging anyways) and we still stand tall, strong, and proud. As I mentioned, we can still gain members too which will give us greater influence within the ABC party so we are far from R.I.P. we just got stronger.

If none of us can get nominated we will still stand as a party, but will come to a group decision as to who to back, and will come to that decision by negotiating with whoever that person may be who gets the nomination to only back then if they can meet certain demands. Basically we will act as a special interests group of lobbyists at that point.
And if they don't meet those demands? what happens then?

We don't vote, we don't nominate, we simply revoke any and all support.

Would a more appropriate name not be ABC's Ba-Bombs Party of who the fuck are the people again?

Take a look PPM members, this is exactly what we are standing against. This is the very kind of thing I started this party to fight. Slick here, thinks that he's funny. He and his elitist DFP think it's a joke, they think we are a joke, and that you are a joke. We will continue to bring in members to grow stronger, and we can still win this thing. Let this very kind of post above that I've quoted be your motivation. Let's get back to work and get more people in The People's Party of Moderation.

Id say that will most likely happen seeing as ABC don't share the same priorities as the peoples party of moderation.

That's because they were their own party with their own priorities. Now we are with them and because that is so, our missions are joint. They didn't share our foundation, but everything The Killjoy outlined as priorities for The ABC Party when he started it are more than agreeable.

Take a look PPM members, this is exactly what we are standing against. This is the very kind of thing I started this party to fight. Slick here, thinks that he's funny. He and his elitist DFP think it's a joke, they think we are a joke, and that you are a joke. We will continue to bring in members to grow stronger, and we can still win this thing.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't aware that I was joking, even your own members are questioning why this decision was not put to a vote if this was apparently the peoples party where everyone voice is heard? So who's voice was heard on this other than Killjoys? A brilliant piece of politicing on his part it must be said. Your whole party ideology centred on an all inclusive process where you listened to everyones viewpoint oh very democratic. Your party is no more! The people that believed in what you have been spouting how can they have belief in you now? Full credit to Killjoy and there is nothing incorrect about what you have done but the way you have done it has surely dented your credibility within your party ranks.

That's because they were their own party with their own priorities. Now we are with them and because that is so, our missions are joint. They didn't share our foundation, but everything The Killjoy outlined as priorities for The ABC Party when he started it are more than agreeable.

You don't seem to get the point im making here. Abc is a bigger party then the peoples party of moderation, this means there is a much greater chance of one of their guys winning the primaries.

When this happens(and trust me it will) you will have two choices
1. Become sell outs and vote for their party who don't share any of the same ideas as your party. Meaning starting this party was a waste of time.

2.Refuse to vote for the ABC candidate because they don't share the same ideas as your party. Also Meaning starting this party was a waste of time.

The Abc party "let" you into their party, meaning you have the privilege of being in their party. They won't let you call any of the shots.

I wasn't aware that I was joking, even your own members are questioning why this decision was not put to a vote if this was apparently the peoples party where everyone voice is heard? So who's voice was heard on this other than Killjoys? A brilliant piece of politicing on his part it must be said. Your whole party ideology centred on an all inclusive process where you listened to everyones viewpoint oh very democratic. Your party is no more! The people that believed in what you have been spouting how can they have belief in you now? Full credit to Killjoy and there is nothing incorrect about what you have done but the way you have done it has surely dented your credibility within your party ranks.

There was nothing else to be done, there was but one other member on here at the time I had to make the decision. Should I have stubbornly said "NO" and just let it end there after those people joined this party because they supported it's ideals? No. I acted in the best interests of the people. You're doing a good job of being a little snake and trying to damage my credibility. I did what was best for everyone in ensuring the survival of the party in their absence. If anything that only shows that I can be trusted to lead. EPIC FAIL dude.

You don't seem to get the point im making here. Abc is a bigger party then the peoples party of moderation, this means there is a much greater chance of one of their guys winning the primaries.

Uhhh, no I think you're not getting the point. Sure that group is bigger. But, that doesn't mean myself and my party members can't convince them to nominate one of us, or gain more members before primaries, enough so to make it to where one of us can more than likely get nominated. You and homeboy above are trying really hard to make it as though the show is over for the People's Party of Moderation but it has just begun.

1. Become sell outs and vote for their party who don't share any of the same ideas as your party. Meaning starting this party was a waste of time.

2.Refuse to vote for the ABC candidate because they don't share the same ideas as your party. Also Meaning starting this party was a waste of time.

The Abc party "let" you into their party, meaning you have the privilege of being in their party. They won't let you call any of the shots.

Again, you seem to think you can predict the future here. You are sorely mistaken. I don't mind this though, it only serves as a motivator to get more work done and prove you wrong. If we can't get someone nominated in the end, at least we formed our own party, held on until the end, and didn't just jump on the first bandwagon we could when everything began like a bunch of sheep and brow-noser's trying to get kudos from someone. And, The ABC Party has something to gain from taking on The People's Party of Moderation too. We got more people than other parties did that had to join right away from being failures okay, that helped The ABC Party as much as it helped us, so your little spin there doesn't amount to a hill of beans. This has been anything but a failure or a waste of time. At the least we've brought attention to the cause and obviously made you and everyone else stand up and pay attention.

In an act to ensure the survival of The People's Party of Moderation, I have made the executive decision to stand side by side with The Killjoy and The ABC party going forward. We may still gain members, and we will still stand independently within that party, but with the cuts being made tonight and not having enough members to survive alone, this is the best move to make to see that the mission of this party continues.

So, The People's Party of Moderation lives on, and may still grow. We may still stand together within the ABC party to nominate a candidate(either myself, or someone else the other members deem appropriate that is aligned in our views). I wanted to be able to stand alone, but realistically no one else has either, everyone has absorbed members or merged to form bigger parties. So shall we, and the movement will continue.

On a side note, this also strengthens usl. Joining with the ABC party not only allows us to move forward, but if we stand by our cause and our mission, there are people within that group that may very well rally behind us as well. A lot of them would have joined this party but I couldn't get to them in time before they joined other parties. Essentially, this makes them as much apart of The People's Party of Moderation as anything else. Not only is our survival ensured now, but we basically just gained 20+ members in one shot technically, and helped The ABC party with a significant addition to strengthen that party as well.

No dude I believe this ^^^ would be considered an epic fail! Im not trying to damage your credibility its clear you have all the bases covered on that front! Im just stating the facts if you choose to deny them and bury your head in the sand thats your choice. Killjoy outmanouvered you and the only party benefitting from this is the ABC party eventually the penny will drop!

Again, you seem to think you can predict the future here. You are sorely mistaken. I don't mind this though, it only serves as a motivator to get more work done and prove you wrong. If we can't get someone nominated in the end, at least we formed our own party, held on until the end, and didn't just jump on the first bandwagon we could when everything began like a bunch of sheep and brow-noser's trying to get kudos from someone. And, The ABC Party has something to gain from taking on The People's Party of Moderation too. We got more people than other parties did that had to join right away from being failures okay, that helped The ABC Party as much as it helped us, so your little spin there doesn't amount to a hill of beans. This has been anything but a failure or a waste of time. At the least we've brought attention to the cause and obviously made you and everyone else stand up and pay attention.

trollface.jpg

Everyone in the party has just as much a chance to prove why they should be the candidate.

No it's not a waste of time because just like me, Habs and the guys from other parties have a chance to put ideas out, Ba-Bomb does too.

No it wasn't. He just simply moved his business to a place with a higher crowd.

Why? Is someone in charge? Wait a minute, we ALL have to vote on that one, Ba-Bomb's group included.

Thank you KillJoy. I could try to explain anything I wanted until I was puking coat hangers and I don't think that guy was going to stop badgering me and being a tool. Looks like I made a good decision, thanks for reinforcing that idea.

Yet you complain about groups who follow a single leader like we do Coco? It seems to me like you feel entitled to all of the power of your group and are willing to move them without their consent. I have also seen you speaking for them, obviously without asking each member their opinions first. You are becoming what you were against.

Yet you complain about groups who follow a single leader like we do Coco? It seems to me like you feel entitled to all of the power of your group and are willing to move them without their consent. I have also seen you speaking for them, obviously without asking each member their opinions first. You are becoming what you were against.

:rolleyes: Sure thing pal. You've horribly misinterpreted the situation and twisted recent events in a feeble attempt to stir up some crap. I never complained about groups following a single leader, I never complained about anything. I stated my issues with the other parties and made them very clear, nothing I've said falls under your confuzzled misrepresentations. As the only person able to make a decision at the time when the situation came up, without the luxury of time to consult everyone, and as the leader of the group from the beginning, I had to make a decision in the best interests of everyone. I did that.

As for "Speaking For Them" that's kind of what I was doing from the start, remember "Voice of the Voiceless", yeah you kind of screwed the pooch on that attempt of smearing me too. And I've not went outside of anything that the group is not in support of anyways. If you are referring to the revised game plan I've had to come up with, that is merely a consequence of the situation that fell at my feet, there was nothing else to do, no one to consult, I couldn't just sit idly by and leave it up to someone else and go troll people like you. I've not made one step in the direction of what I have been against, not by a long shot. I had a responsibility to the members of The People's Party of Moderation and I had to take action in their absence to fulfill that responsibility.

As a member of The Peoples Party and the first to bring up the fact we never were given a vote on joining up with The ABC Party I would like to say...

I fully understand and back Da-Bombs choice in that particular situation seeing as time is not on our side and it looks to be our only hope of survival. If a situation came about in which a decision is made and time is not an issue then I would question it and feel dictated to, but not in this case. It's obvious why Da-Bomb could not wait for everybodies votes to come in, given the short time available to make the decision. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do and deal with the outcome afterwards.

I personally don't hold much hope for a Peoples Party member to be elected and am guessing it will go to a regular, well rep'd, longtime posting ABC Party member. I hope we really do all stand an equal chance but whatever happens being a member of a party who have the same outlook as myself is a good starting point. I would be interested in oneday modding the Old School section (the section I post in most) or even the Music section which I have not posted in a great deal for one reason or another. Right now I am happy to get behind people with the same ideals as my own and help them/our voice be heard throughout wrestlezone...for the people by the people, making the uncomfortable feel comfortable.

This is the chance for those of you who feel that you are unheard to join this movement and be heard, to have your say over the usual suspects who feel that they are entitled to power over you.

I thought this movement was for them to be heard and not be subjected to those who feel entitled to power over them. This is exactly what you are doing. You can call it a revised game-plan all you want, but you are doing exactly what you were speaking up against.

I fully understand and back Da-Bombs choice in that particular situation seeing as time is not on our side and it looks to be our only hope of survival. If a situation came about in which a decision is made and time is not an issue then I would question it and feel dictated to, but not in this case. It's obvious why Da-Bomb could not wait for everybodies votes to come in, given the short time available to make the decision. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do and deal with the outcome afterwards.

The thing is, time really wasn't the issue that he was making it seem. If your party did not make it into the primaries, you would have been able to join another group. You would have been able to choose for yourself what group you wanted to be apart of instead of being forced into Ba-Bombs choice. If you all wanted to stay together you could have talked about it and all joined the same group too, so it was not like you would have been forced to split.

Well I like this Parties ideals though... more than other groups. So not splitting is not an issue with me but having the party cease to exist would be. I do see how not allowing us to vote would be bad and hypocritical in most cases but really have to side with Da-Bomb on this one.

Well I like this Parties ideals though... more than other groups. So not splitting is not an issue with me but having the party cease to exist would be. I do see how not allowing us to vote would be bad and hypocritical in most cases but really have to side with Da-Bomb on this one.

Explain to me how it is not in this case in this situation, without using the false lacking time defense. If you all would have waited for a vote and allowed the voiceless a part in the decision making, you could have had your party exist in the same capacity as it does now, without losing your ideals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back