The People's Party of Moderation

Discussion in 'The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election' started by Larry, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Paralyzer Z

Paralyzer Z Fuck honor

They're just full of jealousy. The only man who can make peace now is...

BILL LESNAR!

2. Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
    E-Fed Mod

Stop

Trust me you won't win

3. LegendKiller716

LegendKiller716 I Had Sex With The

why would i trust a guy i dont know?

4. Paralyzer Z

Paralyzer Z Fuck honor

Thats pretty obvious right now but:

Justice may have been evaded today but there is always tomorrow!

5. Paralyzer Z

Paralyzer Z Fuck honor

Thats pretty obvious right now but:

Justice may have been evaded today but there is always tomorrow!

6. Paralyzer Z

Paralyzer Z Fuck honor

I admit defeat today, but eventually coco, and maybe even the gaping anus will suffer defeat at the hands of Ba-Bomb.

7. Larry

Larry Getting Noticed By Management

First and foremost I want to applaud the other members of the People's Party of Moderation that stood up to the trolling that was coming from The David French Party. They did an excellent job (DFP) making it clear as to why they and their leader have no business being in any position of authority or power. Thank you for making your deficiencies as members and leaders so glaringly obvious, this only helps us. And thank you to the members of the PPM for seeing through the weave of lies and allegation put forth. I acted in the best interests of all of as a perfect opportunity to continue on came across the board.

I believe the other members made you eat those words already so I don't need to take a great deal of time on them. The bottom line was that after today we would have been disbanded. Now, with my decision we move on. I think a lot of this animosity coming to us from The David French Party is largely due to the fact that we are the single body that have called you out for what you are, you said we would never make it and we have, and now we have a chance still to bring you to task.

I did try to do just that as did other members of the party, but every group was already absorbed or unresponsive. As for the pessimistic views on the likelihood of someone from the PPM having a chance, I'd say your flat out wrong, that our chance is as good as ever, and you're overlooking the fact that we can add more members to our party all the way up to the primaries to give ourselves a better chance so we are far from dead in the water. This is as a result of the highly criticized move I made earlier, that may not have been on the table if I had waited, so I did what a leader does, I acted in the best interests of everyone.

Ideally I would have liked to put everything to a vote and have more options to do so, but there weren't really any other options either so what else was I to do. According to some of you, wait around until it was too late so that you could go ahead and try to brag that we failed when. Unfortunately for you we are still here and stronger than even, more united than ever. This just gives us a greater forum to spread our message and have more of a fighting chance.

8. Larry

The People's Party of Moderation has just gained another member: UltimateHitman.

And so it begins.

9. ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

How do you people still not understand that you could have merged after tonight? You could have waited until you all had a vote or spoke about it but you did not respect your party members views enough to speak with them about it.

10. Larry

Maybe it was this.

Posted at 7:09 am

11. ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

And this is the part you seem to be ignoring. You all could have still have joined another party after the 24 hours, like you did before taking other members.

12. ¡Roján!

¡Roján! Down with the trumpets.

I still can't believe that this chump can have a party in a party, and still win.

13. poppycock

poppycock Championship Contender

We still exist and we will grow and act for the people, for those who feel they have less of a say around these parts we as one will be heard just as loud as a well rep'd, long in the tooth, popular regular. For those of us who are not "one of the boys" we still matter and this marks the start of the rolling of the ball. I don't understand why certain posters still do not get the fact that if Ba-Bomb waited until the grains of sand ran out then we would no longer be a party at all...a group of people maybe but not a party under the PPM's banner and ideals. I don't see any PPM members complaining about the merge only outsiders...it's all politics and I am not a politician I am a punk, just a regular poster, just one of the people. Long live the PPM.

Join us and let the peoples voice echo louder than ever.

14. One Punch Doug Crashin

One Punch Doug Crashin I AM INVINSIBLE!

Edit: Never Mind.

15. Brahma Bull

Brahma Bull Getting Noticed By Management

Im in, but im not changing my sig. lol

16. LegendKiller716

LegendKiller716 I Had Sex With The

This party has been eliminated and has merged with the ABC party. If you would still like to join please post in the ABC sub forum, we would love to have you.