The ABC Party

Discussion in 'The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election' started by hatehabsforever, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Hulk Hogan's Brother

Hulk Hogan's Brother Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!

Yeah and Coco lost his fuse when I just questioned him on what he plans to do with the spam section. You've got a very sane candidate there.

2. The Bearded One

The Bearded One Love is not admissable evidence.

If that was true you wouldn't be voting for Coco.

3. Big Sexy

Big Sexy Deadly Rap Cannibal

48.7 and TM have also been mods of the sports section since I've been here. That doesn't mean they were better overall posters in the section. I don't know if you've noticed but I'm not exactly the most well liked person on this forum. My tendency to not give a fuck if I piss people off isn't an endearing quality to most.

Who said I was running? JGlass said there wasn't many qualified people and I stated my credentials. It was stated at the beginning that this was a popularity contest and I know damn well I'm not going to win one of those on here. If I was ever to become a mod I'd rather be given the opportunity by someone not through a popularity contest. I've basically run the sports section in terms of driving discussion for the last 3 years and will continue to do so as long as I'm still posting here, bold name or not.

Theo Mays likes this.
  4. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

Very noble. Tebow-esque, actually.

5. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

I'm not a member of his party. I'm not a member of any party.

6. Big Sexy

Big Sexy Deadly Rap Cannibal

Mitch, Theo, and Hatehabs would be our best bets in terms of winning the whole thing. They have the right combination of quality and likeability.

7. The Bearded One

The Bearded One Love is not admissable evidence.

I never said you were. I just said you're not voting for the best candidate.

8. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

I truly believe Coco is the best candidate. I provided reasons for it in a thread in the bar room.

9. LSN80

LSN80 King Of The Ring

Shining example to who? Looking at the worst in people with the expectation that people will bail when there's nothing in it for them? There's absolutely nothing in it for me, never has been, and Ive chosen to side with this "party" because I think the best candidates are here.

People need to get over themselves. This is a damn election to determine who's going to be the next unpaid mod on a wrestling forum, not the next Senator or President. Maybe we should, I dont know, start treating it as such?

Don't worry, the baby's name is still safe. ;)

Davi323 likes this.
  10. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Proof or GTFO.

11. LSN80

LSN80 King Of The Ring

Even if he were, & your reasoning was valid(points for a well-thought out response), modding a section that doesn't need it would be a waste of this entire competition, when there are people who could actually moderate sections that need it.

12. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

I would argue that the wrestling spam zone does need a mod. It's often a cluttered mess overflowing with threads that have been discussed a million times before. Basically, it's a dumping ground for threads that don't belong in any of the non-spam wrestling sections.

Coco could organize the section, make sure there aren't 5 threads on the first page that discuss the same topic. He can drive discussion and make sure the best threads stay on the top of the page.

Furthermore, while spam rules don't apply to the spam zone, other ones certainly do. Coco will be there to make sure posts don't have prejudiced language, advertising, or flaming.

13. Hulk Hogan's Brother

IC's endorsement thread in the bar room.

14. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

:lmao:

Coco's fuse was most certainly intact throughout that thread. In fact, you lost your cool long before Coco even started to break a sweat. That is, if he broke a sweat.

The more you try to convince me Coco is a bad candidate, the more you convince me he is ideal. I could probably write a book on why Coco is qualified to be a mod.

15. Hulk Hogan's Brother

:lol:

Yeah, he is the one who made personal attacks and insults and I am the one who lost my cool. Just HOW prejudiced are you?

And I am not trying to convince you that Coco is a bad candidate. You have probably brainwashed yourself into thinking that Coco is the winner. I am just saying that others on this forum do not think what you think.

16. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Personal attacks and insults aren't losing your cool, they're SOP for politics.

And no shit there are other people on the forum who don't think the way I do. That doesn't change the fact that I'm right and they're wrong.

17. Hulk Hogan's Brother

Ohhh, so when Coco does it, it's the SOP of politics and when I do it, correction, when I do not even do it, that is termed as me losing my cool. The opinions of someone as prejudiced and arrogant as you can never be taken seriously.

And as for you being right, there are plenty of people, higher and mightier than thou who have pledged support to someone not named Coco. And that does not mean I am talking about myself lest you may misunderstand me.

18. Smooth Sexual Chocolate

Smooth Sexual Chocolate Grapefruits of Wrath

I'm giving out free weed to members of The David French Party if anyone is looking to jump ship.

19. Viola Moonlight

Viola Moonlight I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW

We've already got special cookies over here, SSC. We're good.

20. LSN80

LSN80 King Of The Ring

And why did they become dumped there in the first place? C'Mon, JGlass, I know you're just trying to provide reasoning for whom you're throwing your support behind, and I'm not here to bash it, or him. But many of the threads that have been "dumped" into the Wrestling Spam Zone are there because moderators put them there. So we'ld have a moderator to undermine what a section Mod or G-Mod has already done? It's a spam zone, the criteria for a thread requires far less. Why should we impose restrictions on what should and shouldn't be there, when by rule, the only true requirements are people don't flame? How hard is that for a collective effort of us to maintain?
    Why don't we just have him moderate the Bar as well, to, you know, ensure no tits are posted?
    Organize the section? It's a spam zone. If someone wants to post the most generic thread about the most generic topic, why shouldn't they be able to? What exactly is there to organize, and why should it be to one man's discretion as to what the "best threads" are? Heck, we don't do this in our own non-spam sections, we just make sure threads are on topic and not spam, contribute by starting threads, and drive discussion. Even we don't "decide" what the "best" threads are, and we Mod non-spam zones. Why should there be someone determining 'best" threads in a spam zone? It's cluttered by the very nature of what it's there for- Threads that don't belong in the non-spam zone.

This truly is funny. You'ld suggest CoCo, who flames and starts issues with people more then anyone on this site, should be in charge of eliminating the things he's most guilty of? Laughable in statement, hypocritical in theory.

#hamler likes this.
  21. shattered dreams

shattered dreams Hexagonal Hedonist

We should take everything that is dear to coco. The new policy is the RVD defense: He is good, we are better.

22. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

Were you not the big Jericho fan, or am I confusing you with The Canadian again?

23. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

I did, at one time, have a Jericho signature, but it's just so I could make my WWElites thing Y2JGlass. Canadian is the one that loves Jericho so much he got the same haircut.

24. The 1-2-3 Killam

The 1-2-3 Killam Mid-Card Championship Winner

The important thing to remember in all of this, is that JGlassy has a Community signature. That is really all I need to follow him blindly into the depths of Mordor...

25. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

The entire election is nonsense, so it would be hard to waste it like LSN implies my victory would do. If any section actually needed another mod, they'd get one. Except the spam section that is. Because it's almost as much of an outcast as Book This. Almost.

Anyway, Rattlesnake needs to chill the fuck out.