• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The PedoBear Society for Prosperous Young Adults

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers was the only thing I cared about when I was 3. That lasted until wrestling came along at around age 4...
The green/white ranger is now doing MMA. He's 4-0 and all fights haven't left the first round. Granted, his competition isn't of the highest caliber, but I do hope he ends up in one of the promotions that has a TV deal.

Jason David Frank went from this...
jason-frank.jpg

To this...
jason-david-frank-mma-04.jpg

Whew, I'd hit that and never look back Janey. Look at those sexy eyes, those pouty little lips.

Jessica Watson, the Australian 16-year-old that went around the world on her boat solo to try and beat the world record. She failed due to lack of seamen.

jessicawatson-420x0.jpg

Excuse me motherfucker? You talking shit about my main ****** Rocko? Cause we're gonna have some big problems if so Davey Boy. You don't know SHIT about what it's like livin' the modern life like Rocko, hustlin' 24/7.

Shut your bitch ass mouth, bitch.

Oh. My. God.

the amount of laughter I just had over this....if no other post were to ever get made in the Cage, this post would justify its existance, forever more

So I leave and this thread goes from talking about banging disney ****s and underage girls to teaching Dave about Rocko's Modern Life back to talk of banging underage girls. Epic stuff here.

Yeah it's getting awfully tight and unplowed in here. I think the name change to The Playpen is right around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back