The PedoBear Society for Prosperous Young Adults

jennifer-stone-sag-awards.jpg

17 and a tad chunky. 18 in Feb '11.

Lol I was on /b/ earlier and the first thing I saw was a giant crotch-shot of Miley getting out of a limo, I had to giggle when thinking of this thread.

Name change on the way.

Excuse me motherfucker? You talking shit about my main ****** Rocko? Cause we're gonna have some big problems if so Davey Boy. You don't know SHIT about what it's like livin' the modern life like Rocko, hustlin' 24/7.

Shut your bitch ass mouth, bitch.

Excuse me motherfucker? You talking shit about my main ****** Rocko? Cause we're gonna have some big problems if so Davey Boy. You don't know SHIT about what it's like livin' the modern life like Rocko, hustlin' 24/7.

Shut your bitch ass mouth, bitch.

If those are lyrics to a song i may know the song.

If those are lyrics to a song i may know the song.

All of your childhoods are now inferior for having not had Rocko's Modern Life. You'd think they'd air it in Australia considering the main character was an Australian wallaby.

Yes, the greatest television show ever. It airs every night on NickToons at 2:30 in the morning (wonder who their target audience is?), and it is the reason I LIVE!

[YT]WyNa_NsMR_4[/YT]

I miss the 90s and their incredibly inappropriate children's shows. :(

Moon also posted the original version of the theme song, sung by the B-52s thats a thousand times better than the lame second generic version they used in later seasons. So he automatically wins.

I love The B-52s.

Moon also posted the original version of the theme song, sung by the B-52s thats a thousand times better than the lame second generic version they used in later seasons. So he automatically wins.

I love The B-52s.
I was about 12 when that show came on in 1993...Same year as MMPR.

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers was the only thing I cared about when I was 3. That lasted until wrestling came along at around age 4...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back