When Will Mae Young Die

When Will Mae Young Die?

• This Year

• Next Year

• Within 5 Years

• 10 Years +

Results are only viewable after voting.
It has nothing to do with rep. AT FUCKING ALL. I'm sorry you're incapable of putting together an interesting thread, I guess. Slyfox himself could have posted this, but that wouldn't make it any less stupid.
Sly would never make a thread like this.

Irritating and disgusting people like her are practically immortal. After they drop the bomb she'll be dancing naked in front of cockroaches

If a Powerbomb off a stage through a table at her age didn't kill her, what makes you sure age will?

Judging by the red rep I'm getting, I'm guessing people aren't liking this.

But Crock, this has EVERYTHING to do with Rep. I guarantee you if a mod, or a high prestige user made this same exact thread instead of a newbie, you'd all be laughing your asses off at this.

Someone with higher prestige would have posted something funnier. You're a moron and a newbie, not a moron because you're a newbie. It's cool though, you've probably self-diagnosed yourself with Asperger's and will use it as an excuse for your "eccentric" behavior in a couple of posts

Someone with higher prestige would have posted something funnier. You're a moron and a newbie, not a moron because you're a newbie. It's cool though, you've probably self-diagnosed yourself with Asperger's and will use it as an excuse for your "eccentric" behavior in a couple of posts

That hurt man.... reading those mean words directed to me through a computer screen... it hurt bad man...

Anyways, back to the poll. It's looking pretty close between within 5 years and 10 years +. Come on, Mae Young isn't living 10 more years. That would be almost 100, no way. That bitch is going down within the next 5 years.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3848003]Since you didn't include a "never" option, I can't answer this honestly...[/QUOTE]

That would go under the 10 years + column.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back