Married Woman

You may aswell take a risk buddy, don't think of it as a wife cheating on her husband, think of it more as providing a service so the wife can come home to her husband happy

God, I can smell your desperation from three threads away. I imagine that's just as much of a turn off in real life, so you probably have nothing to worry about with this broad.

Or you could have just read it in the opening post. I'm sure you smell it three parts of a billion, right?

Coco- The Shark King of Desperation

He hunts 17 year old's that have just been viciously dumped. Legends say he smells fear, but scientists have recently determined that he has Ampullae of Jackson behind each earlobe that allows him to sense depression and loneliness from a quarter of a mile away...

Or you could have just read it in the opening post. I'm sure you smell it three parts of a billion, right?

Coco- The Shark King of Desperation

He hunts 17 year old's that have just been viciously dumped. Legends say he smells fear, but scientists have recently determined that he has Ampullae of Jackson behind each earlobe that allows him to sense depression and loneliness from a quarter of a mile away...
For the record, adultery is bad.

Why is desperation a turn off for women and not men? Heck, imagine a chick being desperate for a session of dicky dunk and almost begging for it. That's hot as hell. Women are dumb. I'm turning gay first thing tomorrow morning.

Ya hear that Wicked Valentine's Menstrual Blood? I'm one of you now!

awesome_5.png

Just think about how you would feel if you were the Husband/boyfriend and you found out your wife/girlfriend cheated on you and how you would feel.

Other than that the only thing that matters is what type a conscious you have, and how well you can deal with possibly breaking up a couple if the other party finds out.

Plus you say you've met the guy a few times, so that means he knows what you look like. Might not be the best situation to get into.

Actually it just depends on how bad you want to hit that shit! I say go for it.

What do you mean? I never said a thing about hermaphrodites.
I'm so happy you've found the Bar. I can already tell you're going to be picking up the slack for me in the Unnecessary Drama department while I recover from the surgery.

Don't fuck with her. Besides the fact that there's the morality conflict, you never know what can of worms you'll be opening up along with her legs. Her husband could be the vengeful type, she could turn out to be an unbalanced bitch that won't leave you alone... a lot can go wrong for you. There are plenty of single ladies out there, go get one of them.

I rarely give love advice, but I feel compelled now.

She's married, don't even think about it. If you can't trust yourself, then stay away. If she wants to get divorced to be with you, fine that's her decision. But as long as she's married, she should be considered off-limits by anyone with a shred of morality.

Don't fuck with her. Besides the fact that there's the morality conflict, you never know what can of worms you'll be opening up along with her legs. Her husband could be the vengeful type, she could turn out to be an unbalanced bitch that won't leave you alone... a lot can go wrong for you. There are plenty of single ladies out there, go get one of them.

Isn't that more of a "Don't fuck with women at all" bit rather than just this situation?

JGlass: Subtly trying to turn everyone gay.

No, because A) not all women have boyfriends, and 2) if she's willing to have an affair there's a better chance of her being on the crazy side compared to a normal chick.

Well. I consider any of this that isn't obvious bullshit. I suppose I'll post an update on the situation as events unfold.

Hooray!

Please explain further

I'm not a psychologist, but last time I checked cheating on your significant other is not traditional married behavior... at least in America (I'm looking at you, France). Now sometimes it can be rationalized, but rarely (if ever) justified. If she has no trouble rationalizing something that's morally wrong like cheating on your husband, she might be more likely to rationalize stalking you or becoming possessive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back