The PedoBear Society for Prosperous Young Adults

Which asks the question, if you saw a 12 year old who looked like an adult, would you fuck her?

You can see 14 year olds an up with hot ass bodies, I work in a large retail center and I see em all the time, its when you see their face and hear their voice that you know the difference.

Now asians on the other hand, 40 year old look twenty and 21 years olds can look like they are ten. Hard as hell to tell the difference.

if you sick fucks are going to lust after this jailbait might as well do it to this pic...

selena-gomez-20080904-451810.jpg

at least she doesn't look 11 in this one.

did it from my phone best I could find at a moments notice. Hope I don't get chewed out for the size.

Luckily I have no morals or values, so discussing how attractive a 17 year old girl is doesn't trouble me in the least.

Man what is with the fuckin' Disney Channel and all of this hot jailbait?

AoC laws are different in every state in the US, for example in KY it's 16, in NY it's 17 so yea, as long as both parties were willingly in the proper jurisdictions etc., you're good to go. Couldn't film it/take pics or anything though, cause then you're producing kp

AoC laws are different in every state in the US, for example in KY it's 16, in NY it's 17 so yea, as long as both parties were willingly in the proper jurisdictions etc., you're good to go. Couldn't film it/take pics or anything though, cause then you're producing kp

You seem to know alot about this.:suspic:

Age of consent here in Rhode Island is 15. So I'd say it's acceptable for me to say filthy things about her.

Liger's just saying what everyone else is thinking. If any man here were to awake with that chick sucking their cock, not a one of you would kick her out of bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back