The New Era Of Posters Fucking Suck

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
With the exception of Razor and SavageTaker.

No shit, everytime I read one of their posts it makes me feel like they didnt even read the rest of the thread. If I was still a mod I would ban every single one of you ***** in a heartbeat. Especially the way overrated Falkon. Funny thing is, she really is a cunt.

No shit, everytime I read one of their posts it makes me feel like they didnt even read the rest of the thread. If I was still a mod I would ban every single one of you ***** in a heartbeat. Especially the way overrated Falkon. Funny thing is, she really is a cunt.

:blush:

I agree with KB. Tenta FTW.

Agreed for the most part. There are some very good posters though, like Razor, Tenta, David, Dexter (where has he been?), and a few others I'm likely forgetting. There are also quite a bit of terrible posters who like to pretend they're experts in every facet of wrestling history, yet continuously show they're actually full of shit. Too many Bar Room flies.

NSL you were around when I was still a mod. I've always considered you a decent poster outside of the bar room.

:blush:

Agreed for the most part. There are some very good posters though, like Razor, Tenta, David, Dexter (where has he been?), and a few others I'm likely forgetting. There are also quite a bit of terrible posters who like to pretend they're experts in every facet of wrestling history, yet continuously show they're actually full of shit. Too many Bar Room flies.

I think he started dating again or something like that. I'm not sure, I think he made a thread about it and said he would be gone for like a week.

Sure, attack me when I say it but suck Monkey's dick when he does FalKon.

Carrie Underwood has such a feisty temper. I love it. You always speak your mind when someone sucks. I usually try to bite my tongue a little bit.

Sure, attack me when I say it but suck Monkey's dick when he does FalKon.

I'm leaving this thread, because I don't want to see the results of this post from my homie 487.

I'm assuming Falkon says "Oh yeah, that's because I was more aggressive those few months back" and 487 says "It's okay, we're best buds."

and Pina colada's NSL. Give it a try...

HAHAH GET IT DO YOU???? Damnit I hate these bugs on this forums. Reminds me of a bad horror movie.

SHHHHH...KB, wait...nope, dont be quiet about that. That night behind the texaco was awesome. Jose Cuervo never tasted so good and the moon shined off of your eyes like...well...ya know...

SHHHHH...KB, wait...nope, dont be quiet about that. That night behind the texaco was awesome. Jose Cuervo never tasted so good and the moon shined off of your eyes like...well...ya know...

Forums are stupid. "Hey, lets never work properly ever again. Does that sound alright with you? No, ok go fuck yourself"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back