The Monkey's Cage: With Monkey_Mania

Monkey your thread doesn't deserve to die, so I shall save its life. So guess what I'm doing, you'll be proud.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1701693 said:
Monkey your thread doesn't deserve to die, so I shall save its life. So guess what I'm doing, you'll be proud.

You're shaving the beard? Asking that girl out? The suspense is killing me, I've just came from excitement.

Oh Jesus no, not that important haha. Just watching Lost.

Though however the beard will be shaved in the near future.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1701715 said:
Oh Jesus no, not that important haha. Just watching Lost.

Though however the beard will be shaved in the near future.

That's bigger news than the girl or the beard.

Coincidentally. The beard will now grow longer, and you'll never step outside again until you finish. Works out.

I'm watching Exodus P1 right now. I watched all the previous 22 Season 1 episodes in like, two days. I've been sick soo. Need to catch up on my shit

Awesome. I loved how it turned out. I have no idea what I'm gonna do storyline with either of them. I traded for Sting, because the guy didn't want him. I gave up Lashley, Magnus, and someone else for Sting and someone else lol.

english-motherfucker-shakespeare-english-motherfucker-do-you-demotivational-poster-1256919710.jpg

I'm Monkey. I... ... He... ...Shit, I've got nothing. I'm distracted by Jin trying to say Starboard.

"Stah... Bowud."

How'd you like my random text to you at like 3AM Monkey?

Holy fuck what a night I had man. Penthouse suite, free Buds and whiskey and cokes all night at the bar, two triple-stacks of ecstasy, man, fucking AWESOME night. I feel like a kid again. We stole every single door sign on that floor :lmao:

Oh fuck! I think I took video! Gimme a minute..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back