Ask The Lariat: He'll answer.

Are you asking to see if you have a chance with him?

Anywat Lariat, which match at WM are you most looking forward to?

Honestly... not really looking forward to any of them. I'll say Money in the Bank... because it usually brings some good things for the future.

Seriously? Do you have no soul or something?

I dunno. Maybe I'm just not as much on the WWE as I used to be. Overall, the matches are great, but we have a main event that's a rematch from last year. A newbie fighting one of the better WM performers of all time, and Cena vs. Batista... which will disappoint.

However, I do think that Edge vs. Jericho could steal the show, as will MITB... and that Tag Match wreaks of 'we need to get these dudes on the card' to it. But to me, it's one of the weakest Wrestlemanias we've had in quite a while.

I've had succesful threads more for and about me, and yet just about every thread I make in the non spam sections go largely ignored. Either they aren't very good or I'm not a big enough name yet.

FTS is an adopted Geordie so he won't mind at all

What do you think of some of my posts in the TNA Section I have made recently. There are not many, but they are there. Be honest.

What's your favorite pokemon? And also do you think Machamp should be able to use the lariat? I think that would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back