The Lilypad

Hey Kermit. S.H.I.T and Chris K.O are 1 - 1 against each other. Both 3 - 0 at Kingdom Come. Sound like a match at the big one waiting to happen? I know Saboteur and Chris is the one that we are all waiting for, but this is good for the meantime.

Hey Kermit. S.H.I.T and Chris K.O are 1 - 1 against each other. Both 3 - 0 at Kingdom Come. Sound like a match at the big one waiting to happen? I know Saboteur and Chris is the one that we are all waiting for, but this is good for the meantime.

S.H.I.T. vs KO is a money match for sure

Yes, please. But let's try to do it before we both screw our record up somehow. :p I think we would be the first to boast an undefeated tagline at KC for our match. 3-0 each is a fine record considering there has only been six KCs. Who knows, it might even be the start of an annual gimmick for one of us. ;)

Watching Age of Ultron made me miss Haven. So, I am proud to announce that I have been working with Haven's agent, and I can now confirm that we will be getting a crossover between the two characters for the Roulette Round next cycle. Let the hype train begin.

This is going to be awesome.

HAVEN???

46111f55dc365134b49351afc565a6b4.gif

That's creepy.

----------------

In other news, in conjunction with the new upcoming WZCW website changes, I can leak out some information. Kermit Studios had agreed to let WZCW.com produce one of Kermit Studio's famous features from the past. As to what that is, you will just have to wait and see.

I haven't heard much chatter about it, but what are some initial reactions to the upcoming website changes?

Remember when Young Justice teamed up with Mikey? That was such a fun RP to write. I wrote Chuck Myles getting a tattoo on his ass.

Remember when Young Justice teamed up with Mikey? That was such a fun RP to write. I wrote Chuck Myles getting a tattoo on his ass.

Yes! That was one of my favorite pieces to write as Haven. Here goes a shameless plug. Everyone should remember that Haven has been confirmed for a crossover RP for the roulette round! Chris K.O. and Haven will meet for the first time. You don't want to miss that! Shenanigans are sure to ensue.

-----------------

Unscripted week has now begun for WZCW.com. Rumor is that there is still a spot or two left for potential article ideas to be plugged in. Let me know if there is anything specific you want to see and I will see if I can pass it on to the right people. ;) Remember, it needs to be Unscripted themed.

K6qrdYC.jpg

Kermit Studios has released an interesting image teaser on twitter for the upcoming Chris K.O. and Haven crossover event that will air for the Roulette Round.

xm35mv.png

If you can't follow the link via twitter, here is the image:
jre3kg.jpg

Should Kagura give the book back, or hold onto it?

Hold onto it, especially if I what I think will happen will. However, whatever you do, just press the fast-forward button. I mentioned this in the back, but I expected to be further along in the story line by now, but the slow progression has waned my initial high interest of the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back