The Lilypad

fulxme.png

What's a fun fact about your character?

If there was a celebrity game show for WZCW characters, which one would be the best to showcase them on? ;)

What is your character's favorite book?

-----------------------------

I'll give my answers to the questions above if anyone wants them.

1. Theron is one of the few who prefers Toon Link to Classic Link in Zelda. (No, I do not share that same opinion out-of-character lol)

2. A season of The Apprentice featuring a bunch of WZCW guys would be awesome.

3. Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Player's Handbook, or any game guide. Theron never reads traditional books, although Kirilah/Tiffany keeps trying to get him to read Lord of the Rings as he'd probably love the setting and story.

4. Yeah, let's see Chris KO's answers to this. :)

Uhhhhhhh. Books r 4 nerdz

Says the e-fed D&Der.

1. Theron is one of the few who prefers Toon Link to Classic Link in Zelda. (No, I do not share that same opinion out-of-character lol)

He is a bold man.

4. Yeah, let's see Chris KO's answers to this. :)

K.

1.) One of Chris' front teeth is fake. This is all because Funkay wrote a gruesome match that saw Chris K.O. get his teeth kicked in by Titus. I devoted an entire RP to him getting a replacement. In addition to this, Chris also has nerve damage in one his arms from being thrown on electronics by Black Dragon during an empty arena match. I like having Chris evolve and react to what happens to him in his matches.

2.) A Survivor type of show would be the most interesting for me. Any game show that involves elimination really.

3.) October Sky.

One time Mikey twisted his knee after getting eliminated in a battle royal, so during the next RP he was on painkillers that made him feel so good he climbed on the roof of James Howard's house dressed as Batman and jumped off.

He is a bold man.

Indeed. Link To The Past is my favorite out-of-character. Theron would tell you that his favorite Myth Of Esmerelda (Legend of Zelda) game was Air Activator (Wind Waker).

2.) A Survivor type of show would be the most interesting for me. Any game show that involves elimination really.

Hence why I suggested putting a bunch of them on The Apprentice. Seeing them turn on each other when it comes time for Trump to ask the project manager of the team that failed that week who he should fire, would be gold.

1) I make it a point to change Ramparte's image rep back and forth because his nickname "Catalyst" literally means change. His appearance is a big deal to him and he's most likely to tweak up his looks when coming out of a big loss. Some reps I've considered are The Brian Kendrick, Kenneth Cameron, Daniel Puder, and ECIII.

2) Big Brother. I'm a big fan of that show and I think it's a perfect fit for each of their personalities.

3) Having something of a literature gimmick right now, that's a good question for Ramparte. But I've based my character more on "The Picture of Dorian Gray" than any other book, so I'll go with that.

1. Beard loves trail mix. Think Marshawn Lynch's obsession with Skittles.

2. Amazing Race. You'd think being a loner Beard wouldn't fit in, but however determination and rather well partnering skills would favor Beard greatly. Honestly wish I wrote an Amazing Race RP back when I was teaming with Gent or Local Talent.

3. Beard's original gimmick fits right into this question. It's tough. A toss up between Anthem by Ayn Rand or 1984 by George Orwell.

One time Mikey twisted his knee after getting eliminated in a battle royal, so during the next RP he was on painkillers that made him feel so good he climbed on the roof of James Howard's house dressed as Batman and jumped off.

I vaguely remember this.

1) I make it a point to change Ramparte's image rep back and forth because his nickname "Catalyst" literally means change. His appearance is a big deal to him and he's most likely to tweak up his looks when coming out of a big loss. Some reps I've considered are The Brian Kendrick, Kenneth Cameron, Daniel Puder, and ECIII.

At least you are not using the legendary reps like Undertaker or Sting.

1. Beard loves trail mix. Think Marshawn Lynch's obsession with Skittles.

2. Amazing Race. You'd think being a loner Beard wouldn't fit in, but however determination and rather well partnering skills would favor Beard greatly. Honestly wish I wrote an Amazing Race RP back when I was teaming with Gent or Local Talent.

3. Beard's original gimmick fits right into this question. It's tough. A toss up between Anthem by Ayn Rand or 1984 by George Orwell.

Dude, I love the Amazing Race. I just only recently discovered it on Hulu. My wife and I have been binge watching all the seasons. We've gone through 5 so far.

I remember reading 1984 for the first time in high school. I just threw the book down in anger after I finished it. Those types of books are the best.

Let's talk more basketball. When Kevin Durant comes back and eases into the lineup and is clicking on all cylinders with the team, do you think the Thunder have a chance at the NBA Championship?

And fine, here's a WZCW question. Would Chris KO and Amber Warren make a good team? I mean, I teamed with El Califa, manned by Ty, and since Burna and KO are so closely associated together, would the team have the same dynamic of Califa/Warren or will KO/Warren be a totally different partnership?

Let's talk more basketball. When Kevin Durant comes back and eases into the lineup and is clicking on all cylinders with the team, do you think the Thunder have a chance at the NBA Championship?

I think they have a chance, but winning every series without home court advantage will be tough. Their toughest test will be round one of course, whether they play Golden State or the Grizzlies. I don't see the Thunder getting any higher than 7th (if that).

And fine, here's a WZCW question. Would Chris KO and Amber Warren make a good team? I mean, I teamed with El Califa, manned by Ty, and since Burna and KO are so closely associated together, would the team have the same dynamic of Califa/Warren or will KO/Warren be a totally different partnership?

Sure, I think we could function (not saying I want to do a tag team). The team would have to be built on something else besides their connections with Ty/Califa, though. Honestly, anything that Chris has done with Ty I want to leave in the ground that Chris was buried in.

1zdn89k.png

Does your character own their own action figure?

Book your dream Kingdom Card. Include a match for each active title and two non-title matches.

Chris K.O. used to watch VHS tapes of his opponent's past matches when he first joined the fed. What outdated technology have you used in your RPs?

-------

4 or more responses get my answers to the questions above.

1zdn89k.png

Book your dream Kingdom Card. Include a match for each active title and two non-title matches.

Chris K.O. used to watch VHS tapes of his opponent's past matches when he first joined the fed. What outdated technology have you used in your RPs?

-------

In terms of the KC card I only have one dream that will now never happen. Howard vs. Stormrage for the WHC as the main event. I think Mikey may well grasp the gold in the not so distant future but I cannot see me coming out of retirement for a long enough run to become #1 contender. The one and done was fun and all but it took a lot of effort to write a sub-par RP.

1zdn89k.png

-------

1. Yes, he makes him "play" with the Celeste Crimson one.

2. World Title: The Beard vs Barbosa Hell in a Cell

Tag Title: Saxoteur vs Pride of Toyota

Elite X: Austin Reynolds vs Sam Smith vs Ricky Runn

Eurasian: Celeste Crimson vs Steven Holmes

Mayhem: Alhazred vs S.H.I.T. vs Tastic vs Bowen vs Vega vs Theron

Titus/Everest vs Ty/K.O.

M vs Krypto

Stormrage vs Howard Iron Man

3. A fucking Powerglove

1zdn89k.png

-------

1) Yes, but he doesn't ever take him out of the box and he displays it on a bookshelf.

2) Los Magnificos Dragones vs. Saxoteur (Tag Team Championship)

Ramparte vs. Steven Holmes

Mikey Stormrage vs. Flex Mussél (Elite X Championship)

Daggershield vs. Ty Burna in 3 Stages of Hell

Eve Taylor vs. Celeste Crimson vs. Amber Warren vs. Constantine (Eurasian Championship)

The Beard vs. S.H.I.T. vs. Vegas vs. Matt Tastic vs. Barbosa vs. Makarov in a Hardcore Match (Mayhem Championship)

Titus vs. Alhazred w/Special Guest Referee Ricky Runn (WZCW Championship)

I have used a phonograph.

Yes. We even wrote a segment in the early Live Mas days where Matt and Mikey gave away their action figures.

I'm probably going to leave off too many awesome names for this card to work

World Title-Tastic vs. Stormrage

EurAsian Title-Alhazred vs. SHIT

Elite X-Sam Smith vs. Constantine vs. Chris K.O.

Tag Team Cerberus vs. Saxoteur

Ty Burna vs. Showtime-60 minute iron man

Eve Taylor vs. Celeste Crimson

Mikey occasionally plays old consoles and once referred to Showtime as an Atari

You bet. Theron once used it as his avatar in a D&D game when Austin (his roommate who is the handler for Keifasar the Dread Necromancer) hid his Ravager/Fighter figurine as a prank.

Gonna have to pass on this one, at least for for now. Coming up with a Kingdom Come card with an entire year to go before the next edition is difficult for me. So much could happen in the next year. My dream main event is Theron VS Ty for the World Championship though.

What outdated technology have you used in your RPs?

Would from 13 years ago count as outdated? The Nintendo console counterpart in Theron's world, the Yutendo Gamecone is a forwards compatible Nintendo Gamecube that can play Wii U games despite being almost 15 years old. It works that way because a wizard did it.

1zdn89k.png

-------

1.) Yes, he does. In fact, you can see him use it in my most recent RP.

KC Dream Card (Using my parameters)

WHC: Barbosa (c) vs. S.H.I.T.

EURA: Blade (c) vs. Theron Daggershield vs. Sam Smith vs. Flex Mussel

EL-X: Triple X (c) vs. Alhazred [TLC]

TAG TEAM: Saxoteur (c) vs. Strikeforce

NON-TITLE: Ty Burna vs. Black Dragon [Iron Man]

NON-TITLE: Mikey Stormrage vs. James Howard vs. Ricky Runn

That's the best I can do without including myself and making everything else a cluster according to the parameters I set. Other guys I would like to see on a dream card include, but are not limited to: Tastic, Constantine, Showtime, Reyolds, Titus, Rush, Everest, Holmes, Kurtesy, elegANT, and Chris K.O..

3) Chris played a version of "Who wants to be a millionaire?" last RP. I guess that counts for my most recent use of outdated material.

In terms of the KC card I only have one dream that will now never happen. Howard vs. Stormrage for the WHC as the main event. I think Mikey may well grasp the gold in the not so distant future but I cannot see me coming out of retirement for a long enough run to become #1 contender. The one and done was fun and all but it took a lot of effort to write a sub-par RP.

It could happen, but I agree that the odds of being for a WHC are slim. Stars would have to align with your schedule and the chaos that controls the fed.

Eurasian: Celeste Crimson vs Steven Holmes

Add some stakes. Make it a custody battle too.

Ramparte vs. Steven Holmes

Any particular reason you pick Steven Holmes as your dream card opponent? I'm just curious.

Gonna have to pass on this one, at least for for now. Coming up with a Kingdom Come card with an entire year to go before the next edition is difficult for me. So much could happen in the next year. My dream main event is Theron VS Ty for the World Championship though.

You're not booking this upcoming card, just a dream card in general. ;)

I'm probably going to leave off too many awesome names for this card to work

World Title-Tastic vs. Stormrage

EurAsian Title-Alhazred vs. SHIT

Elite X-Sam Smith vs. Constantine vs. Chris K.O.

Tag Team Cerberus vs. Saxoteur

Ty Burna vs. Showtime-60 minute iron man

Eve Taylor vs. Celeste Crimson

Shotaro feels betrayed.

Mikey occasionally plays old consoles and once referred to Showtime as an Atari

This reminds me of Stan Rogers for some reason. I miss that character. We need more old characters. Daddy Mack fit the role for awhile.

Any particular reason you pick Steven Holmes as your dream card opponent? I'm just curious

I try to give Ramparte an elitist attitude with having a mansion and a hard-on for literature. Steven Holmes is as Elite as they come. Once answered in a WZCW interview Steven Holmes is somebody Ramparte would truly look up to, and I like the idea of one day working with Funkay in a non-title match.

That and Holmes is a personal favorite of mine. Not the best reason to give, but eh. Dream card would obviously include ourselves but I rather have Holmes than a title match really.

So, I've been gone on vacation since March 28th. Here are some notes since I have been gone.

• I got licked by a monkey.
  • Almost murdered in Belize.
  • I watched the Wrestlemania 31 playback on the network and was left feeling "meh."
  • The Thunder are probably not going to make the playoffs.
  • Everything still feels like it is swaying back and forth since I got off the cruise ship on Sunday.

How are you?

Are you alright? What happened in Belize if you don't mind me asking?

I'm fine. I was exaggerating a bit. My wife and I stepped outside of some recommended borders for tourists. We started to get swarmed by people. One of which had a machete. To be fair, he might have been a coconut salesman. It was very unsafe. At the end of the day we went back to our room and read in our daily schedule that it was highly recommended to not go in the area we ventured into without a safe tour guide. That's a third world country for you.

I'm fine. I was exaggerating a bit. My wife and I stepped outside of some recommended borders for tourists. We started to get swarmed by people. One of which had a machete. To be fair, he might have been a coconut salesman.

Or a bored adventurer looking for the local weapons and armor shop in between side quests so as to not get too distracted by that whole saving the world thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back